Red

"Kuya, hey!! Wake up!!"

"Pao, please. I'm still sleepy."

"But Kuya, you have to get up now."

Paolo climed up to my bed saka ako inupuan sa likuran ko.

"Pao, Kuya needs to sleep. Mamaya na tayo maglaro if that's what you want.", I said.

"Tsk. Fine. I'll play on the gift Ate Sarah sent you."

Then bumaba na si Paolo sa bed ko.

"Wait. What? What gift are you talking about?"

"Nothing. Just sleep."

"Paaaaoooloooo!"

Bumangon na lang ako para makita kung anong sinasabi ng little brother ko, pero at the same time, hinanda ko na rin sarili ko na baka joke na naman ni Paolo lahat to.

I put on my shirt and went to my bathroom saka ako bumaba.

Then I found my sister and Pao looking at something...... On the side of our..... Wall..... And busy taking pictures of my..... Bike. If Paolo's telling me the truth.

"Kuya!! Oh my Gosh!! Ate Sarah's the best.", my sister excalimed.

"Yes! I hope Ate Sarah will give me a bike like this on my next birthday.", its Paolo.

"I envy you, Kuya."

Then its really happening. This is reality. My Lovey gave me a bike. A Red Bike. I am so blessed.

"Since, you don't have plans na lapitan man lang this gorgeous bike that Ate Sarah gave you, let me and Paolo try it."

George was about to assist Paolo to ride my bike, kaya napatakbo na ko agad.

"The two of you. Don't."

"Damot."

"Not this one. You can use and borrow my other bike, but not this one. Now, go. Shoooo."

"Grabe, Kuya. Damot mo. Pero, okay lang. I'll use your favorite.", then George and Pao run to our basement.

I was still looking at my new bike still smiling. This one's perfect. Like the one who gave me this. Kaya pala wala siyang binigay na gift sakin last night. Iba pala.

Kinakapa ko yung phone ko sa pocket ng shorts ko, pero wala. So, I asked our helper to get it on my room.

When our helper handed me my phone, I dialed her number.

Yes, Lovey.

"Good morning, Lovey. Thank you."

Good morning. You're welcome. Hope you like it.

"Are you serious? You gave me a gorgeous bike as you, of course, I love it! I love this. And mostly, I love you. Thank you."

Hay, umagang umaga, Gian Matteo. One thank you is enough. And I love you too.

"Best gift so far, Lovey."

Sus. So, anong masasabi mo sa red?

"Perfect. Love is in the bike. Hahaha!"

Sira ka talaga. Gamitin mo yan. I-Condition mo.

"No. Ayoko. Ayokong madumihan to, or magasgasan. Parang ikaw lang to e."