L.Q 2.0 na ba?

Star Magic Ball was about to start. Star Magic Artists are now ready to walk on the red carpet.

Matteo's POV

He was a bit sad while walking on the red carpet because Sarah's not with him tonight but like what Sarah's kept on saying, she wants me to enjoy the party with my co-artists and friends.

Before he walks on the red carpet, he texted Sarah who's in a corporate show right now. Then he checked his Twitter account. His followers, fans and supporters of him and Sarah's wondering  if this year's SMB will be Sarah's first. Well, I'm sure many of them will be disappointed but he's pretty sure that they will understand their situation.

But he didn't escape the media.

"Matteo, can we ask you a few questions?", reporter asked him.

"Yeah, yah. I don't mind. Go on.", he answered with a smile.

"You're wearing what kind of tux and suit for tonight?"

"Well, this tux is Kenzo's with personalized cufflinks, my inner is from a local designer, my Cartier Infinity bracelet and my Swatch, Of course.", then he giggles.

"Wow. But Matteo. Many of your fans' expecting to see you walk to the red carpet with your girlfriend. But where is Sarah now? Is everything alright for the both of you?"

"Well, she has her commitments e. Hindi niya maiwan. Actually, she's in a corporate show right now. But we're okay. Yun."

"Thank you, Matteo. Enjoy the party."

"Thank you."

He did expect those kind of questions and he's ready to answer. He enter the ballroom where his co-artists starting to enjoy the party.

Few minutes, when Mam Charo and Boss Gabby entered the ballroom, the program starts.

He was sitting beside Rayver, John, and the other Kapamilya Leading Men.

He grab his fone and compose a message for Sarah.

"Love, program starts na. I'm with John and Rayver. I miss you. I love you."

He put his fone on his pocket when he saw Billy and Coleen going to their table.

"Hey, Bro! You look good.", bati ni Billy.

"You too, bro. So handsome.", sabi naman niya kay Billy.

"Silly. Let's take a picture, come-on! Coleen, come. Pang-instagram to, Bro!", Billy said.

"Hahaha! Ang kulit lang.", sabi naman ni Coleen.

"Well, let me think of a caption.", Billy said. "It should be like this."

"Here at Star Magic Ball. We love Matteo, and Matteo loves Sarah"

"Here you go, finishing."

"Cool caption ha? That's true, Bro!", I told Billy, then smiles.

He checked his fone for Sarah's reply.

"Done with my show, Love. Pauwi na kami. Enjoy the night. Update me if possible ha? I miss you and I love you."

"Sure, Love. Take a rest ha, when you get home."

"Sure, Love."

He's now talking with his co-artists. Sharing laughter and stories. Watching and listening to tonight's performers. What a night.