10: shopping. Eww

I was sitting in my new room when someone knocked on the door. I looked up to see the door slowly creeping open and Daphne popped her blonde head pop in. She walked over to me and came to a halt.

"Come on." She said. "We have to take you out to get some new clothes. And I'm taking you because guys are no good with shopping and Gwen has hardly any sense in style. "

I just stared at her, confused. I had never been shopping before. Sahara - the one who volunteered to take care of me and be my motherly figure - used to do that for me. I had never stepped foot into a store in my life. And I had a feeling Daphne could tell that too.

"You have to be kidding me. Have you ever been shopping?" She asked and I just shook my head. Her cheeks reddened when she let out an agitated breath.

"Sahara used to do it for me. And don't look at me like its my fault. I didn't have a choice."

"Well that just means this is going to be easy since your pretty much clueless." She said with a huge smile on her face.

She grabbed my wrists and started to drag me towards the door. She had to use a bit of her Valkyrie strength because I didn't want to move. She was just about to pull me out the door when Logan, Kenzie, and Gwen materialized behind her.

"Daphne, what are you doing?" Logan asked.

"I need to take her shopping. She has no other clothes besides what she's wearing." She said evenly.

"But I don't want to!" I yelled in my best little kid voice.

"Geez Daph, if she doesn't want to go she shouldn't have to." Carson said coming to a halt beside Gwen.

She gave him a quick little death glare and tugged on me again. I lost my grip on the door frame and she started to drag me towards the stairs. If she didn't have her stupid strength I wouldn't have budged. But it was just my luck.

"Nooooooooo I don't want toooooo!"

I started to claw at her wrists and she drew back in pain. Using the opportunity I scrambled away. They all looked at each other and laughed. Well everyone but Daphne.

"Fine if we all come will you go?" Gwen asked me.

"No pink?" I asked and looked at Daphne. She sighed heavily. "No pink."She promised me.

I thought about it for a moment before giving in. If any one were to attack there would be better odds of us winning. Plus Daphne promised no pink. Didn't seem that bad now.

"Fine only if you promise there won't be any dresses either."

They all seemed to look at each other then nod at the same time. Good now there was nothing really scaring me. Besides the fact that I had never been shopping before.

****************

I was just coming out of the change room when I heard Logan and Kenzie talking.

"- When did you?" Logan asked.

"Yesterday."

"Why man? She wasn't that bad."

"I don't know. I just like someone else, or at least starting to" Kenzie said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Who?"

Not wanting to hear the answer I chose that moment to finally walk out of the change room. I had on a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a tan leather jacket. It was nothing special, and to me that was a good thing. I didn't want to stick out.

When they came into view I could the shock on both of their faces. I had no idea why shock would be on their faces unless they knew I had hear them talking. Slowly they both scanned over my outfit and nodded. Clearly they seemed to like the outfit since their jaws were on the ground.

Logan elbowed Kenzie and he nodded. They noticed me looking at me with my head tilted to the right and confusion on my face. They picked their jaws off the ground. Kenzie smiled at me just as Daphne, Gwen, and Carson all came back with their arms full of clothes.

I looked at them and now it was my turn for my jaw to hit the ground. "You want me to try all that on?"

"Obviously. What else do you think we're going to do with it?" Daphne said.

I looked over at the pile of clothes that were all ready waiting to be payed for. Every thing I had tried on looked good and fit comfortably. Daphne offered to pay for all of it. I don't know why though.

I could see Carson having trouble with his pile so I swiftly walked over to him and scooped the pile from his arms. I started to walk back to the change room when my gaze landed on Daphne. "No more clothes. I think I have more than enuf."

"I agree with her." Gwen put in. "She does."

Daphne's gaze went from me to Gwen then back again. She huffed a defeated breath and sat down on the little waiting chair thing. "Fine." She said and rolled her eyes.

With that I retreated into the change room with a new pile of clothes. This was going to take awhile.

HEY GUYS IM SORRY THAT IT TOOK ME KINDA LONG TO UPDATE. IT'S JUST THAT IM STARTING HIGH SCHOOL THIS YEAR AND IM GETTING TONS HOMEWORK EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. BUT ANYWAY IM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE WEEKLY FROM NOW ON IT WILL PROBABLY BE EVERY WEDNESDAY I UPDATE THIS STORY. SO YA.

OOH AND SORRY IF YOU FOUND THIS CHAPTER A LITTLE BORING ITS JUST THAT SOME THINGS HAD TO BE DONE. OK? I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MORE EXCITING. UNTILL NEXT CHAPTER. BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!