12: missing

II didn't see Kenzie at all the next day. I under stand the whole class thing but it was now six O'clock and he was nowhere to be seen. How was it that he would kiss me and then just disappear? I really needed to talk to him right now.

"Hey Lucy. Have you seen Kenzie?" Logan said jogging up to me. I looked at him shocked. What did he mean where's Kenzie didn't he see him in class.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him all day." I told him.

"Well he wasn't in class."

"Have you checked his room?"

"Ya I was just there."

"Have you told anyone you can't find him?"

"Nobody but you." he answered.

"Well we should go get Gwen. She might be able to find him. And don't get me wrong, I do feel bad for using her like this but there's a chance that something could be wrong."

"Okay I'll go get Gwen to check his room and you do a sweep of campus again. We'll meet up in my dorm. Okay?" He asked.

I nodded. How could some one go missing? Especially someone like Kenzie. Sure I didn't know him well but I could tell it wasn't like him to just disappear.

******

Once I did a whole sweep of campus and a little asking around I found no sign of him. No one had seen him either. It was weird. How could this be?

"Find anything?" Logan asked when I walked in his room. I shook my head.

"What about you guys?"

"Nothing. He hasn't been in his room since yesterday morning." Gwen told me.

"Okay so shall we try our dorm?" I asked and Gwen nodded. I looked at Logan and could tell he was confused. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Kenzie walked me to my room yesterday. I guess that I'm the last person to see him. And thats where I saw him last." I told him. Leaving out the secret that Kenzie, Gwen, and I shared.

"Okay let's go check then." Logan said standing up from his bed.

We ran over to our dorm and ran up the stairs to where Kenzie and I had shared our kiss. Gwen knelt on the ground and patted the ground. A faint smile lit her face as she stood up.

"We need to go to the back door." She told us.

Once at the back stairs she did the same. This time though she didn't smile. Instead she just walked out the back door on her hands and knees. Then suddenly she came to a halt.

"Gwen are you okay?" I said and placed my hand on her shoulder. Suddenly images started to flicker behind my eyelids.

Kenzie was walking back to his dorm when a dark figure walked up to him.

"Hey Kenzie." It said.

"Hey." Kenzie said seeming bored.

"What are you doing coming from the girls dorm?" It asked.

"Oh nothing. I just walked Lucy back to her room."

With that the figures eyes seemed to widen. He looked over his should at something and nodded his head. All of a sudden about ten guys came out of the shadows and surrounded Kenzie. He looked startled at first then covered it with a poker face.

"What's going on?" Kenzie asked.

"I'm sorry Kenzie but you have to come with us."

Kenzie started to fight them only to end up being over powered. He had knocked two people out when they all came on him at once. They then knocked him to the ground with the two others. Out cold they dragged the three away. Lifting the two off the ground but only picking up Kenzie's feet to drag him.

"No." I cried. I quickly got up and ran to the parking lot. It had bees the way they were taking him. With Logan and Gwen on my heels we made it to the parking lot in record time. Gwen knelt right away and felt around.

"What happened back there?" Logan asked.

"I saw what Gwen saw just by touching her shoulder. Kenzie was attacked by about ten men. He knocked out two before being knocked out himself. After that he was dragged away towards the parking lot. Which is why we're here." I finished just as Gwen stood up.

"What?" Logan asked.

"He's gone. He was thrown into the trunk of their car. I don't know where they went. All I know is he's gone."

"We need to go tell Metis. She'll know what to do. Right?" I said in an panicked voice.

"Ya let's go." Logan and Gwen said at the same time. We ran to her office.

When we got there we were all panting. We knocked on the door and seconds later she opened it. She looked at us all in turn before tilting her head in confusion. She asked what the matter was and we all struggled to tell her.

"Kenzie's gone." I told her.

SO HOW WAS THAT CHAPTER? OH GUYS GUESS WHAT IM GOING TO LET YOU GUYS BE IN MY STORY. IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MY STORY JUST PUT A

DESCRIPTION:

AGE:

PERSONALITY:

GOOD OR EVIL

AND

SPECIAL TRAITS: this consists of powers if you want to be someones brother or sister. any thing like that.

OK I HAVE TO GO BYE READERS!!!!!

~Juicebox55555