25: Game plan

"We need to find the others." I said struggling to my feet. Although Daphne did try to heal me and she did, it was just I was to exhausted.

  "Your not even worried about how your going to die?" Oliver asked a little annoyed. 

  "No I'm not. Because if I'm going to die, I'm going to die. But I'll tell you this, I will see this through to the end. We all will, I'm sure of it." I turned to Daphne. "Text Gwen and tell her to meet us at the McDonalds where we first split apart."

  I turned and walked towards the door. Suddenly Carson was there helping my walk to the car. As soon as I got in the car I plopt down in the back seat. It took everything inside me not to fall asleep.

  Everyone else joined us in the car with Oliver in the driver seat. Daphne looked back at me and told me to sleep while I could. No matter how much I didn't want to I ended up giving in. I really did need some sleep.

. . . 

 "Lucy," Rory exclaimed as she ran towards me. She crushed me in a hug and we almost fell over with her momentum. She caught us both with a little help from Alexei who was standing behind me. We said a quick thanks then Rory when into a fit of saying how worried she, Kenzie, Gwen, and Logan were for me.

  Thats when Kenzie came up and squished me in a big bear hug. It was lose but comforting all the same. I relaxed in his arms and he motioned for us to go inside. I nodded and started to go inside when Logan came out and ran towards me, Gwen trailing behind.

  "Guys I was only gone for three hours, not three months." I said laughing as Gwen hugged me after she hugged Daphne. She smiled and shook her head.

  "That's not the point. Did you see how tired you were before you left, you could of calapsed in the middle of a fight. Or worst, you could have gone into that weird state and Logan wouldn't have been there to save you." Rory said.

  "Guys, I'm fine. Can we please just go get some thing to eat, I'm starving." I said heading inside.

  Once we all had our food we were sitting down at three different tables - the small tables that always seem to be convinent, but arn't - that we had moved together so we could sit in our group. None of the other costmers seemed to care since there were only two other people. We all had ordered a thing of large fries and put them in the middle to share. Logan took a sip of his Sprite then spoke.

  "Okay, the plan was to go to the Reaper Safe house tommorow but I think we should wait a couple of days, so Lucy can get her strangth back. And that way we can collect anyone else who wants to help fight." Everyone nodded, agreeing with what Logan had said.

  I said nothing but stared at the table. I had the weirdest feeling that if we didn't attack tomorrow, they would know that we were coming the day after. I stood from the table and excused myself and headed to the bathroom. I pulled my phone out from my pocket and dialed my uncles number. He picked up on the second ring.

  "Lucy are you okay? Whats happened? Is everyone okay?" He questioned.

  I took a deep breath, "Ya we're fine. I need you to do me a favour though."

  "Sure Lucy whatever you need."

  "I need you to gather up as many worriers as you can. Meet us at the Reaper hide out." I told him where it was and he seemed to be thinking about it since he didn't answer right away.

  "Okay, I'll tell Aurora, and Ajax. We'll meet you there at twelve tomorrow with as many warriors that are ready to fight."

  "Thank you." I said before hanging up the phone. I didn't put it away right away because I knew i had to text Oliver to get him to go along with the plan.

  Oliver's P.O.V.

  I heard the slight ding of my phone. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the ID only to find it was Lucy. 'Oliver, I need you to do me a favour it read.' 

  'And what would that be?' I texted back. I had no idea what was going on or why Lucy was texting me. 

  "Who texting you?" Alexei asked from beside me. I looked up at him and I knew I couldn't tell him the truth, not now at least.

  "Oh just, my mom. I'm surprised she didn't text me earlier. She must have just found out we were gone." I lied. I hated the fact that I was lying to Alexei but I had the feeling like it was nessisary.

  My phone went off again. 'I need you to drive us to the Reaper safe house tonight. I know it seems like a bad idea but there are warriors heading there now, they'll meet us two blocks away to the west tomorrow at twelve.'

  'Fine, I'll do it. But you owe me big time.'

  'Thanks.' Was all I reseaved from Lucy before she joined us again. We looked at each other and she gave me a slight nod. We were going to do this and that was final, and the others had no idea what was going to happen.