22: This isn't goodbye

Lucy's P.O.V.

It's been a month since I left Mythos Academy. I didn't know what they thought happened, and I didn't care. Or at least not any more. I had done the right thing, no matter what anyone says. And I don't regret doing it either.

Putting my black hood over my head, I slipped through the bars and onto campus. I snook over to my dorm and grabbed my key from my pocket. I unlocked the door and quicklymade my way up to the third floor.

Taking a deep breath I knocked on Gwen's door. Sure it was eleven at night but I knew she would answer. It was just a feeling I had that always seemed to be correct. Or at least so far it has always been correct.

"Hello?" Gwen asked cracking her door open. I looked up at her and gave her a look that told her to be quiet. Her eyes widened when she noticed who I was. But instead of saying anything she just motioned for me to come into her room.

"I can't be here much longer." I told her. "I have about seventy Reapers tracking me down at this moment. I only came here to drop off the bag."

"Lucy,why are that many Reapers after you? Nobody's ever had that much after them at one time. And does Logan know your here?"

I took a deep breath and headed to the door. But before I could open it Gwen was there blockng my path. I glared at her but I knew she wouldn't move. She wanted answers first.

"Gwen listen, nobody knows I'm here except you. I only came here to give this bag to you. It's filled with artifacts that i collected from the Reapers safe houses. I don't know if any of them are the ones your looking for but either way they're safer here then any where else."

"Lucy, we know what happened that day. We know he was a fake, why'd you have to leave? If I used my touch magic like I did then you could've stayed. You have no idea how worried Logan is. He's worried about you Lucy. The least you could do is go see him, and what about Kenzie? How do you think he feels?" Gwen asked.

My heart dropped a little bit more. I already knew she was going to bring up Logan, but I wasn't ready for her to bring up Kenzie. Every time I thought of him it felt as if I was going to cry. I wasn't planning on seeing him because if I did it would only make leaving to much harder. And I knew I couldn't stay here. Too many Reapers were after me. I couldn't stay here if I wanted too.

"Gwen, in the bag theres a note for Kenzie, Logan, Metis, my uncle, and you. It explains everything. Or everything that can be explained." I told her. "Please I need to leave. I don't want any Reapers finding out I was here, I don't want you guys getting hurt."

"At least go and see Logan and Kenzie. Let them see for real that your okay." Gwen ordered me - or at least she tried.

I nodded, crossing my fingers behind my back. Gwen moved and me through the door. I crept down stairs and out the door. Silently closing the door behind me.

"Lucy!" I heard an excited whisper. I instantly turned to see Kenzie coming towards me. Before I could react he crushed me in a hug.

"K- Kenzie?" I stuttered. Tears threaded to spill but I quickly blinked them away. I couldn't cry, not now.

"Lucy are you okay? I've been so worried about you."

"I- Kenzie, I can't stay I have to go. There's to many Reapers after me. I need to go." I pleaded, hoping he'd let me go.

He looked heart broken when I said that. He intertwined my fingers with his and made me look up at him. He smiled weakly trying to hold back tears. This was one of the reasons I didn't want to see him. It made leaving so much harder.

I heard the clicking door behind me and turned. Gwen was standing there with the bag of artifacts that I had given her. But for some reason it seemed almost empty. Like she had taken most of the artifacts out.

"Here you can have theses back." She handed me Logan, Kenzie, and her letters back to me. And that's when I noticed she had two other bags along with the other one.

"Gwen what are you doing? I need to leave." I told her.

"But this isn't good bye." Logan's voice spoke from right behind me. How I didn't notice him? I had no idea.

"What do you mean? Of corse it's not good bye. It just a good bye for now." I told them all.

"Not even that." Daphne's voice rang. I turned to my left and saw her and Carson walking up towards our little group. Daphne had the bow and quiver of Sigyn, and Carson with the Horn of Roland.

I couldn't speak. All I could do was stare in confusion. Why were they all out here? How did they all get out here so fast? And how come they all had bags with them - except for Gwen who had three.

"Wha-?" I started to say when a guy with dark brown hair and hazel eyes came and cut me off.

"If we're going, we need to go now. Rory and Oliver are already waiting for us in the van."

"Wait you've go to be kidding me. You guys are coming with me? Don't you know that's putting yourself in more danger. And its not like your in enough danger as it is." I looked around for any hints that they were kidding. None.

Gwen started to push us forward but before we could make it even a couple steps, I was engulfed in a group hug. Surprised, all I could do was stand there. Although it made me remember I wasn't alone, at least not any more.

I started to climb into the van when I saw Rory and Oliver. I gave a quick nod to Oliver then looked at Rory. I smiled weakly at her. We had met a couple of times when her parents were giving me fighting lessons when we were younger.

When she saw me though she gasped and screamed at me. "Luce!" She tackled me in a hug that almost made me fall out of the van. My smile grew as I hugged her back.

"Wait, you guys know each other?" Carson asked. We both nodded. "How exactly?"

"Her parents used to train me. We would train together until we were ten. I guess the reason we stopped when we were tan was because that was when the Reapers started to teach me what they wanted me to do. Like kill the good guys. Although sometimes we would sneak to the river in the forest so we could still keep our friendship." I filled them in.

Rory grinned, her green eyes seemed to be looking apron the memory. "Yep every Saturday from six till eight."

I climbed into the back so I was sitting beside her and Kenzie climbed in beside me. Gwen sat in front of Rory, then Logan, the Daphne. In the front was Oliver in the drivers seat, the brown haired guy - who's name was Alexei, or Alex - and then Carson. I smiled at everyone and Oliver began to drive.

"Here Lucy," Gwen said handing me one of the backpacks she had been carrying. "It has some of your clothes in it. I thought you might need it since you've been wearing the same clothes for a month."

I reddened in embarrassment.

"So that's what smelt bad." Rory laughed and I flicked her in the temple. It was nice tone able to joke around. Even if we might all die in the end. One thing that was for sure was that this little group of nine wasn't going to go down, and if so, we weren't going to go down with out a good fight.

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING. ITS JUST THAT MY IPOD AND WATTPAD DON'T REALLY LIKE EACH OTHER. LIKE SURE I CAN GO ON WATTPAD BUT IT WON'T LET ME MAKE A NEW PART ON ANY OF MY STORIES. AND IT DOESN'T HELP THAT MY COMPUTER ISN'T HOOKED UP TO INTERNET.

BUT STILL. SO SORRY I HOPE YOU ALL FORGIVE ME. OKAY BYE!!!!!

~ Juicebox55555