Chapter 5

I was wondering around campus thinking about the convention Logan and I had had. He told me about getting possessed by Loki. And how he had hurt Gwen when she freed him from Loki's hold. He had also told me about Nickamedes being my uncle. No wonder he knew about Logan and I being twins, and my parents thinking I was dead.

As I continued to wonder I came across the gym. I walked in to see Logan, Gwen and two of their friends practicing. It looked like they were training Gwen. I walked over to where the two friends were sitting and sat down about five feet away from them.

The one had sandy blond hair and green eyes, when the other one had black hair and dark eyes.

"Oh hey Lucy." Gwen said when she noticed me.

"Hey." I said and gave her a slight nod.

"Guys this is Lucy." He told the others. "Lucy this is Oliver and Kenzie. Oliver's the blond one and Kenzie's the other one."

They looked over at me and nodded. Then Gwen said, "guys Lucy's Logan's sister so be nice."

Their faces turned to shock. I laughed and Gwen and Logan joined in too. Kenzie just looked at me in shock and ...something else. When Oliver looked from me to Logan and back again.

"But-but-but-." Oliver muttered.

"Ya we know but we found out that the Reapers had took her from the hospital when we were born. And even though we are twins she's my little sis." Logan said coming up beside me and ruffling my hair.

"Ya it seemed like the Reapers had thought by raising someone to be a Reaper that they would want to be one to but ...I guess I'm different."

"Oliver and Kenzie looked at me in awe and caution. I couldn't help but squirm. Growing up as a Reaper I didn't get a lot of attention. The only time people payed so much attention to me was when Loki had asked me to be his Champion and the day I answered him. That was only yesterday but it seemed like forever ago.

"Kay guys I have to go get ready for classes." Gwen said putting her sword away. As I looked at the sword I swear the eye opened. It looked at me smiled then the eye closed once more. I can't say I was afraid by what had happened because I wasn't. Loki's past Champion had the same one except the eye was red not purple.

Gwen hurried out of the gym with Logan trailing behind her. That left Oliver and Kenzie.

"See you in class dude." Oliver said and patted Kenzie's shoulder. "See you around Lucy." He nodded once and was gone.

I looked at Kenzie. "You have to go too I'm guessing."

"Nope I have a couple minuets cause I don't have to change." He told me. I nodded and then he asked me a question. "When do you start classes?"

"I don't know. Honestly I don't want to, at least not until next week. After what happened yesterday I'm not really excited to be apart of a crowd again."

"If you don't mind me asking what happened yesterday?"

I found myself telling him the honest truth. From Me answering Loki to the floating and showing up here out front of the gates. As I told him I had the feeling like I could trust him. It was a weird feeling for me because I had never been able to trust anyone.

He looked down and gave me a reassuring smile when my voice trailed off at the whole floating part, and it got me to continue. Once I was done he squeezed my hand gently. I hadn't even realized our fingers had intertwined. My heart pounded at this realization.

He looked down at me one more time and smiled sadly. "I have to get to class. I'll see you later." He said and I nodded once. Then he was gone, leaving me to wander once more.

SO THAT ENDS ANOTHER CHAPTER. I KNOW KENZIE'S DATING TALIA. PLEASE DONT HURT ME! IM NOT A REAPER! SO YA BYE AWESOME READERS AND GYTHANNA_NATHLA AND DONT WORRY YOUR AWESOME TOO. KAY BYE!!!!!!!