16: OH MY GODS

16: OH MY GODS

It's been three weeks since Gwen, Logan and I saved Kenzie. The weather was getting colder and it was almost time for The Winter Festival. I didn't know what that was until Logan explained it to me. It was when everyone went to this one ski loge before we all got off for winter break. I was planning not to go since I really didn't want everyone treating me like an out cast. They didn't here only because I had helped save Kenzie. But with the other schools there I wasn't to sure.

I was in the gym sword sparing with Logan. Logan was the only student that was a bit of a challenge. But even then he wasn't much. It was sort of like when he trained Gwen.

I had defeated him for the sixth time today. I was getting board. I backed away from him and went over to where Kenzie sat. I looked down at him and smiled.

"You can go spare with Logan now. He's to week of an opponent for me."

"Looks like that to me. Your guys's matches only go for like a minute at most before you beat him."

"Ya, I know." I said turning my sword back into it's lipstick form. It turned out it was waiting for me when I got back to my dorm room. Artemis must of brought it back for me. I had said thank you out loud that night but I wasn't sure if she heard it or not.

"So are you going to go spare with Logan or am I going to have to defeat him again. You know this is getting really boring." I said setting myself on the bench beside him.

He looked at Logan and smiled. "I think I'll go lose to him. Make him feel better about himself."

"If he starts getting upset about it just tell him that he's better than a lot of Reapers out there."

"The only thing is, is that true?"

"Ya actually."

He nodded at me and turned his attention to Logan. They seemed to whisper to each other at first. They looked up at me then turned back to each other. I couldn't understand what they were saying because every time they went to talk they turned away. It bugged me more then ever.

"Small Quinn." Coach Ajax, yelled at me. I looked at him and he motioned for me to come to him. I stood and walked down to him.

"Lucy, I was wondering, if you want to, will you train some of the students how to fight. Even Logan could use a little training."

"Um... I don't know." I smirked. "Can I spar with you right now then. See your skills."

He smiled back. "If I do will you do it?"

"Ya promise."

He grabbed a sword and I grabbed the lipstick from my pocket. I readied myself and so did Ajax. Before we started I looked to see that people were starting to look over at us. They were wondering what was going on.

Ajax took a step forwards and beat my sword. I hit my sword against his and then it started. He came forward and went hit me in the neck but I deflected. I changed myself so I was only playing defense. Letting Coach Ajax think he had the upper hand.

He swung and I ducked, blocked, and parried. I studied his moves and noticed he was mostly going for my shoulders and up. I blocked another hit and stepped forwards. When he went to pull back for another swing, that's when I struck. My sword an inch from his stomach.

He looked shocked. I stepped away lowering my sword. I smiled at him and nodded. I stuck my hand out to say good game and he took it.

"Just saying, if you fight like that in a real battle, I suggest you use two swords instead of one. And make sure you always have one sword in front of you. Makes it harder for you opponent."