9: family secrets.

" Lucy." Logan said from behind me. "Don't. It's not worth trying to run this time and you know it."

"Fine. It's just i got scared. I'm not used to being stared at."

"That's ok nobody is here except for you, me, dad, and uncle Nickamdes." Logan told me. I nodded at him and walked into the library. Just us four, i kept telling myself.

I was directed into the glass offices where uncle Nickamdes was waiting for us. I took a deep breath and sat in one of the chairs that were around a small table. There was tree other chairs. Logan sat on my right, my dad to the my left and uncle Nickamdes sat across from me.

"So where do you want to start?" I asked.

"Well really we already know your past because Gwen already told us that." My dad said. At that I mentally thanked Gwen for doing the hard horrible part for me.

"So is it true you are now Artemis's Champion?" Asked my uncle.

I nodded my head. "The twins are the twins." When I said that I could see by the look on his face that he hadn't told anybody yet. The only people that new was Gwen - because she looked into my past - and me. Plus the godly twins of course.

"What do you mean 'the twins are the twins'?" My dad and Uncle asked at the same time.

"What she means is that the twins - Lucy and I - are the twins Champions." Logan said.

I smiled at him and he nodded at me. We each took out our secret weapons and put them on the table. They looked at us in confusion and we just laughed. Then a thought accured to me.

"Try to twist the bottom of the lipstick." I told my uncle and dad.

They both looked at it then at each other. My dad was the one to pick it up. He twisted it and all that happened was nothing. It was nothing but lipstick. I then held out my hand motioning for my dad to put it in my hand. He put it in my hand ater twisting it back.

I stood up so I was a good distance away from the table. Then I twisted it. They stared in shock as it turned into a sword before their very eyes. I looked at my sword and notice it had words engraved on the blade. 'Stay strong and be the hunter.' thats what was written on my blade. By that it probably meant to hunt the Reapers.

    As soon as I read it a voice spoke in my head. 'This blade has been in your family since we first had Champions. Its been past from Quinn to Quinn. From mother to daughter. Your grandpa's sister was the last one to possess this weapon. but sadly she died just after you were born. She had no female children so the power had stayed with her until she had died. You shall now that you and Logan are the most important and strongest Champions of Apollo and I. This is not only because you and Logan are from the two diffrent Champion familys but because you are also twins. Twins of the twins as you put it.'

  With a light laugh the voice and fuzzy feeling was gone. Correction Artemis's voice and presence was gone. I looked around the room and it took a moment to remember where I was and what I was doing here. I looked at Logan and I could tell her had the same thing happen to him Except Apollo telling him about his side of the Champion line.

  I looked at my dad and uncle to see consern on their faces. I told them every thing I had just learned. They paid more then enuf attention. Once I was done explaining what I had just learned Logan started to speak.

  "Some thing like that just happened to me except it was Apollo who told me about mom's side of it. The last Champion on that side was your and mom's brother. He was the Oldest out of the two brothers so it would only make sense for him to be the Champion. The only thing that Lucy didnt menchion was the fact that her and i are suposed to be the most powerful out of all of Artemis and Apollos Champion. Because we're twins and because were the mixed linage."

  they took a moment to dejest this.

   "Wait why wouldn't my brother tell me about that though?" Uncle Nickamades asked.

  "And my own mother.?"my dad put in.

  "Probably because if you guys had known then theres the chance that thing would have ended differently." Logan said causing them both to nod.

  "Any more questions because if we're done here I would like to know where I'm sleeping tonight and where the bathroom is." I said just wanting to be done with this.

  I looked at my uncle because he was the one who worked in this place. He stood up from his seat and motioned me to follow. As I got up so did Logan and my dad. They were clearly going to tag along.

  "Ok so your going to sleep in my house tonight in the spare bedroom. Then tomorrow you will move into Gwendolyn's dorm. Ok?"

  "Ya thanks." I said when a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked up at Logan.

  "if you need anything I'll be over in that dorm. Ok?" I nodded at him.

  "I'll be fine." i said loud enuf for everyone in our small group to hear. With that Logan nodded and disappeared. At that moment I envied him. He could just disappear and lock himself in his room. More inportantly he had a bathroom he could use.

Hey guys i hoped you liked that chapter. i thank you all who have Made it this far in this Fanficktion. Note: please forgive my spelling. I cant spell very well without autocorrect. Its kinda sad but true. so anyway ya hope you keep reading and if you have any Ideas you want me to put into the story you can message me or put your ideas in the coments if you would like. i will use as many Ideas as i can. ok bye readers (and GYTANNA_NATHAN) until next chapter

                                                                                                      ~Juicebox55555