Chapter 4

I couldn't believe this. The one true reason why i never be came a Reaper was standing right in front of me. My brother, that i never thought i would get the chance to meet him.

I looked around the room to see surprised looks on everyones faces. Except for Nickamedes. He had this faraway look in his eye, like he was remembering something faint and depressing. What was he thinking?

I looked at him questioningly but all i got was a blank stare. He seemed to be looking at me, then Logan then back again. Blank stare or not.

Metis seemed to notice since she asked him what was wrong. He looked at her then Logan and I. It kind of looked like he was debating if he wanted to tell or not.

Then he took a deep breath and said, "You two are not only brother and sister but twins. When you two were born we were told that the younger twin - Lacy - had been still born. It seemed weird to me that we had never got to see the little body of the still born not even to dress it for the little funeral we had. That was one of the things your dad and I had ever agreed on. We had no idea that you had been stolen by Reapers."

I could do nothing but curl up in a ball and try to process what i had just learned. My parent had thought i was dead. So had my whole family. There was a grave with my name on it, literally.

Metis motioned for everyone to leave but Logan didn't move. He made eye contact with Metis and she nodded once, then left the room with everybody else. I looked up at Logan with tears in my eyes that threatened to spill. I could tell in that moment we were going to have a long talk. Not only about him and I. But about every thing that had happened to us. I had a feeling i would have to tell him my story all over again but this time in full detail.

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. I KNOW IT WAS KIND OF DEPRESSING BUT THERE WAS SOME THINGS THAT NEEDED TO BE SAID. AND TO BE HONEST WE ALL NEEDED TO FIND OUT EVENTUALLY. INCLUDING LACY AND LOGAN. OK SO NOW YOU KNOW TILL NEXT TIME GYTHANNA_NATHLA AND OTHER READERS. BYE!!!!!!