Five Nights At Freddy's

"You are taking this job young lady!!!" "But Mo-" "No buts get going!!"

Kaiti blinks looking at the new job her mom made her take, this Pizza place looked freaky to her and she knew this wasn't going to go good. Taking a deep breath she walks inside not knowing the danger that  lurked beyond those walls. Kaiti opens the front door hearing a soft bell chime, she looks around the restaurant seeing birthday hats scattered across the tables and various food satins. She shakes her head looking up to the stage, Three animatronic animals was holding instruments smiling off into the darkness. She blinks feeling them stare at her making her uneasy, she walks off into the office and the robots start to move. Bonnie the purple rabbit shakes his head and looks at Chica with his cold eyes. "Who was that girl?" She stretches looking at the Rabbit smiling.  "I believe she's our new guard. You know she is kinda cute.." Bonnie shakes his head and looks at Freddy. "Hey Freddy what do you think?" He looks up and then looks off rolling his blue eyes. "The new Guard, I say well have to scare her good tonight.." Chica squawks and happily says "We can introduce ourselves!!" Bonnie slightly face palms and nods agreeing with the bird. Freddy agrees to as the door starts to open making them freeze back in place, a man in his mid 40s steps out shaking the teens hand with a nervous smile. "Miss Salyers I'm glad you took the job. You start 12:00 am and end at 6:00 am. Good luck!" He walks out leaving the teen in the empty restaurant making her nervous. "Well here i go.."