Chapter 27

(Chapter 27)

(Ash POV)

“I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine, I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh oh oh, do what you want but you're never gonna break me, sticks and stones are never gonna shake me, oh, oh oh oh,” I smiled and spun in a circle as I sung, some reason I was so happy and Natasha Bendifiel seemed so happy too.

“Take me away, a secret place, a sweet escape, take me away, to better days, take me away, a hiding place,” I belted out the lyrics in glee, not caring if I sounded bad, as some one told me to shut up, but why it was just so fun here it was like a adventure.

“There’s a place that I go there's a place that I go that nobody knows where the rivers flow and I call it home and there's no more lies in the darkness there's light and nobody cries, there's only butterfliessssssss,” I held the butterflies because butterflies were awesome they were peaceful creatures so very peaceful. I opened my eyes seeing that I was on my knees with my arms wide open as I sung. I hugged myself and continued singing the rest of the song while swaying back and forth.

“The sun is on my side and takes me for a ride I smile up to the sky, I know I'll be alright,” I finished up feeling free, I stood up and skipped over to the bars with my biggest smile. The officers all had frowns on their faces.
“You guysssss,” I said in a sing songy voice. They looked at me with glares, frowns and scowls, wow they must be having a bad day, I know what can cheer them up. I smiled and started whistling and snapping my fingers in a beat while sticking my head through the bars. (Song on side in case you don't know it)

“Here's a little song I wrote, you might want to sing it note for note but don't worry, be happy,” I started off swaying my head to the sides.

“In every life we have some trouble but when you worry you make it double

Don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy now Don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy,” I grinned at them as someone in the cell over from me started to join in saying the chorus of oh’s. See it’s working he was grumpy earlier.

“Ain't got no place to lay your head, somebody came and took your bed, but don't worry, be happy, the land lord say your rent is late, he may have to litigate but don't worry, be happy

Look at me I am happy Don't worry, be happy,” I looked seeing all the cops groaning

“Here I give you my phone number, when you worry call me, I make you happy, don't worry, be happy ain't got no cash, ain't got no style ain't got not girl to make you smile, but don't worry, be happy cause when you worry your face will frown and that will bring everybody down so don't worry, be happy Don't worry, be happy now don't worry, be happy,” I gazed over at the entrance seeing my father walk in along with Gabby, Carey Aly and Valeria, I continued my song because the officers were sad I had to make them happy, I don’t know why but it seemed like the right thing to do.

“Now there is this song I wrote, I hope you learned it note for note like good little children

don't worry, be happy listen to what I say. In your life expect some trouble, but when you worry you make it double don't worry, be happy, be happy now

Don't worry, be happy don't worry, don't worry, don't do it, be happy,” I encouraged them in the song they gave me a dry look while Carey Aly Valeria and Gabby laughed.

“Put a smile on your face don't bring everybody down like this don't worry, it will soon past whatever it is don't worry, be happy I'm not worried, I'm happy,” I finished off with a big smile they all looked at me and I shrugged.