CHAPTER 11

(Chapter 11)

Vote and Comment please really apperciate it..

(Ash POV)

 I woke up with a jolt as someone shook me, I shielded my eyes from the bright sun as a figure hovered over me.
“Kid get up,” the voice said I frowned at it confused where was I sat up feeling the soft cool grass brush against my skin, I looked around realizing I had fallen asleep in the grave yard last night and my head was pounding.

“Kid you have to go we aren’t open yet” The man said I looked at him it was an pale old guy wearing dirt stained overalls he was leaning over me with a shovel beside him propped in the ground.

“What time is it” I crooked my voice was scratchy and hoarse he looked up at the sky before looking down at me.

“Around 6 in the morning sun just came out kid” He said I nodded standing up feeling clothes were soaked with morning dew I looked down at my mothers grave and smiled slightly.

“Come on kid you got to get out of here” the man said again I nodded running my hands through my hair I still felt like my heart wasn’t there anymore it felt weak and faint, I looked around making sure I didn’t leave anything before I walked away leaving the old man to do whatever it was he was doing I fished in my pocket pulling out my keys, I sighed when I realized I had to climb over the gate yes I snuck in here last night because the gates were closed, I climbed up the gate and went over it feeling my body groan in protest as I landed on the ground I winced slightly when I felt the ankle that I sprained give off a slight pain. I walked to my truck and unlocked it getting in I sat still looking out the window thinking about last night, this is what happens when I tell her she didn’t have to wait I really thought she would and I know I treated her bad but still, I sighed as my phone went off I picked it up from the passenger seat looking at it I had tons of missed calls from my dad and my friends I text Carey telling her that I was okay before I started to drive home, realizing that I couldn’t do anything about Gabriel and Alex, yes I want to beat the living day lights out of Alex when I see him but I knew that it wouldn’t solve anything. I sighed pulling into my drive I parked and got out going into the house quickly.

“Ash come here” my father voiced boomed echoing through the hall I thought I could make it to the basement with out anyone noticing, I turned and walked into the living room seeing him sitting in his chair looking at me.
“Where were you last night” He asked frowning I shrugged not wanting to talk about it.

“Ashley answer the question, or you’ll have to face the consquences

I looked at him shaking my head I knew he was serious but I wasn’t going to tell him.
“I don’t want to talk about, I’ll take whatever punishment you want to give me” I mumbled quickly hating the fact that my voice was messed up from crying, he looked at me without any emotion on his face before he nodded.

“Give me the keys to you’re truck until you tell me what’s going on you will catch the bus to school and you are punished for a week for not coming home and not answering your phone, you had everyone worried about you, no one knew where you were and your friends were calling all night,” He said I nodded not really caring I left the keys on the table next to him, well the only thing good about being punished is the fact that I didn’t have to go out with Scarlett for a week which was perfectly fine with me.
“That includes the T.V, internet, and games” He said I nodded again he looked me straight in my eyes.
“Come to me when you are ready to talk” He said I didn’t say anything but turn around and walk down the basement not really caring I wonder if it I couldn’t ride my motorcycle I stopped walking down the stairs, I can’t go down there I had pictures of the damn girl everywhere in there I sighed and turned around going back upstairs passing by the living room again my father peeked up from his book I shook my head and turned to the staircase going up it and heading to my room.