Chapter 22

VOTE AND COMMENT. 

(Chapter 22)

(Ash POV)

 I wasn’t able to pick Gabriel up from or to school today, which was a total bummer I had a stupid doctors appointment, which I didn’t really need, I was perfectly healthy. Well according to me, my doctor said I needed eat more of something, but I forgot what it was also he told me to something about my ankle injury, which was extremely old although, it has been bothering me lately, but I could always get that checked later.
“Jo get off of me,” I grumbled pushing her away she only laughed and wrapped her arm back around my waist. I groaned and just let her touch me.
“You’re annoying sometimes,” she laughed and patted my arm.

“Oh hun you love me, with out me your life would not be entertaining,” I rolled my eyes at her and shoved her away as we walked down the sidewalk passing shops in the shopping center. Since I missed most of my day my dad left in charge of getting my tux refitted again, he said it was a little on the long side, I thought it was fine, but he made me get it stitched in. I also had to get some dress shoes since my stupid brother decided to use them for one of his stupid games of attack the scary dog in the neighborhood as he put it, of course it was Andrew, the oldest and most immature out of all 6 of us. The wedding was getting close and they kept changing the details like the colors and location, at this point they were never going to have a wedding and I know my dad was frustrated because quiet frankly that’s a lot of money to put out, they must think money grows on trees.
“No, I was fine without you,” she jabbed me in my stomach with frown I held my side.
“God I was kidding, don’t use your manly strength against me,” I grumbled her mouth fell open in shock, I laughed and hugged her.
“I’m kidding,” she frowned before rolling her eyes and latching onto my arm again.

“So we have your shoes and your vest,” I nodded as I texted Gabriel back she was around here and she was supposed to meet me since school was out. I was craving for her since I haven’t seen her all day it felt like ages.

 I looked at my phone again as Jo wonder off into another shop something with bath salts I believe, since I don’t use bath salts there’s no point in me going in there. I spotted a little bench by a lamppost, it so had my name written on it. I went over to it quickly and sat down with a sigh my feet were killing me and it was hot out.

“Lee,” I heard Gabriel shout, I looked around spotting her waving at me, I grinned beside her was our little group although Angel and Annie was with them that was sort of weird. Everyone was still in their uniforms except me of course I had on white and black under armour mesh shorts and my white spandex shirt with a matching cap and matching white and black under amour sneakers, as you see I like to match my brands.
“I missed you,” Gabriel said while jumping into my arms I laughed and hugged her back.
“I missed you more,” I mumbled she laughed and kissed me lightly, I grinned and lifted her chin.
“Ash you’re so cheesy,” Alex said my grin quickly dropped as I frowned at him for ruining my moment.
“Oh I miss you more, no I miss you more,” He teased in a high pitch voice, I shoved him away from me.

“Get a life man,” I grumbled while taking hold of Gabriel’s hand.

“Whatever next Saturday we’re having a guys night out that means no chicks you in,” Alex suggested I looked at the other guys who nodded saying that they already were in. I looked at Gabriel who seemed disappointed.
“Go Ash while you boys do whatever the hell you gus do, we will have a girls day out at the spa again,” Aly said I nodded but I still wanted Gabriel’s opinion.
“Yeah its fine with me,” She said with a smile I nodded but bent down to her.
“If you say no I wouldn’t mind,” I whispered quietly she kissed my lip and shook her head.
“Go, Alex has been craving some friend time and you need to hang out with them more,” she did have a point I haven’t hung out with them ever since I’ve started messing with her.