Chapter 21

dedicated to sassysmartgurl93 for being that intense lol 

(Chapter 21)

(Ash POV)
My weekend was horrible the stupid doll kept interrupting Gabriel and I. Every time I tried to do something it would start crying and if it wasn’t crying, I was busy cleaning up because I was still on punishment, the only time I had free was during the afternoon and evening when my father kicked us back out the house to the guest house for the night but even then I still couldn’t get close enough to her. Now it was Wednesday and I still wasn’t able to get any private time in with Gabriel seeing as though I now have a curfew so that stopped any relations outside of school and my practices, although I did occasionally pull her to the side for one of our many make-out sessions.

“Lee lighten up we’ll have sometime to ourselves over the weekend,” I sighed we wouldn’t have time to ourselves because I was still on punishment until next week.
“I’m punished,” I grumbled while putting my arm over her shoulder and pulling her close, I glanced down seeing her with an “oh” expression on her face. I chuckled and kissed her.

“But I can lie and say we have another project,” I suggested but she shook her head and kissed my chin.
“No, you’ll only get in more trouble,” I shrugged she was probably right I would get into trouble but I didn’t mind as long as I was with her.

“True, so spring break is coming up any ideas,” I asked while opening the door to the classroom, she shrugged and walked through. When I walked in I groaned it was hot as hell in here. I looked around seeing that everyone looked miserable even the teacher looked miserable.

“It’s so hottt,” Alex moaned he had his school sweater thrown onto of his book bag, I looked around noticing the air wasn’t on.

“Can you turn the air on,” I asked Mr. Hubert who grunted and mumbled something about it being broken, I groaned and sat down next to Gabriel who also took off her sweater I frowned and looked at mines. Since it was usually cold inside I had my long sleeve sweater on and my short sleeve uniform top.

“Ask me next month when its closer,” Gabriel said I nodded and leaned back I was slowly but surely getting hotter as the seconds rolled by.
“Any idea though,” I asked watching Aly and Sean come in they seemed to be arguing with each other which happened a lot but, I haven’t seen them arguing recently they slowly made their way back here stripping off their sweaters as they went.

“You ask,” Aly hissed quietly Sean huffed quietly and sat down, I stared at both of them confused as I pulled on my shirt collar for some air.
“Would you mine going to Florida,” Gabriel asked leaning on me, I shrugged her off of me, which I didn’t mean at all. I glanced at her seeing a reject look on her face.
“Oops sorry,” I mumbled, I leaned down and kissed her cheek she shook her head as I pulled at my sweater again.
“Lee take it off if you’re hot,” I smiled at her, I don’t think she wants me to take it off.
“I can’t the tattoo,” I spoke quietly I laughed at her oh expression again before it turned to something else I watched her confused.
“You can take it off if you want I don’t mind,” she mumbled quietly as if she was scared to ask I laughed and cupped her cheek.

“Thought you never ask,” a faint blush appeared on her face I pecked her lips earning a gag from Alex. I rolled my eyes and pulled back watching her smile softly.
“I have a request,” I nodded while kissing her again, I laughed at her blush and frown.
“Anything for you,” I grinned at her seeing her smile again, I leaned in and pecked her lips.

“Stop I’m trying to talk,” She complained I held my hands up and sat back while pulling my sweater off, I sighed at the fresh cool but hot air.