Chapter 10

Vote or comment.....

Chapter 10

(Gabriel POV)

“Bless you” Ash said as I sneezed, I groaned I’ve been coughing and sneezing all day.

“Here finish eating” Ash said putting a cracker up to my mouth I shook my head and pushed her hand away I’m tired of eating crackers there nasty and that’s all she’ll feed me.

“Gabriel eat the crackers” she said frowning at me I looked up at her and shook my head again laying my head on her lap I don’t want her to leave just yet, but I know she going to for some reason that she won’t explain to me.

“Gabriel you have to eat something” She said sighing as she pushed my hair out the way looking down at me.

“I don’t want anymore crackers there nasty” I mumbled she groaned at me

“What do you want then” She asked giving up I smiled at that.

“Chicken noddle soup” I muttered she mumbled something under her breath before she moved my head of her lap and stood up I looked up at her and she shook her head.

“Stay here, I’ll be in the kitchen” She said I nodded knowing I was going to follow her anyway.

“I mean it Gabriel just stay here for a minute” She said I nodded again curling back onto the couch as she walked away I started to count, I sighed I’m so stupid without her I probably look like a desperate girl which was pitiful to me but I can’t help it I love her and I know its going to kill me when she leaves me again for Scarlett, this whole week I was supposed to be forgetting her but I can’t now. I got off the couch and walked slowly to the kitchen I peeked in seeing Ash by the stove stirring the pot, I crept quietly to a stool and sat down laying my head on the counter.

“Gabriel didn’t I tell you to stay in the room” She said not turning to me

“Yeah” I mumbled quietly she seemed to be angry at me a lot since yesterday and I know its because I was causing her problems.

“And why aren’t you in there” she asked I looked down at the floor

“I don’t know, it’s been a minute,” I said seeing her feet come into view

“What am I going to do with you Gabs” she mumbled placing the bowl of soup in front of me I lifted my head and looked at it, I smiled finally food with flavor to it Ash was looking at me with a wary expression on her face as I picked the spoon up and blew on it before I put it in my mouth.

“Don’t eat too much” she said backing up a little as I took another spoon I looked at her confused but kept eating this is delicious way better than those dreaded crackers, I kept eating while Ash watch me cautiously she went to the fridge and took out a bottle of water I frowned at it.

“Drink the water I’m not going to give you anything else,” She said frowning at me I took it out her hands and sipped it slowly.

“How are you feeling,” She asked

“Great my stomach is fine now” I said she nodded putting her hand on my forehead frowning.
“You still have a fever though I don’t think you should be up” She mumbled picking me up and carrying me upstairs before I could protest, I opened my mouth but quickly closed it when I felt the color drain from my face and bile rise up my throat I tried to move out her arms but she had a firm grip on me, another lurch came up from my stomach I closed my eyes and spewed everything onto to Ash’s shirt, she quickly dropped me and I groaned at the impact hearing her curse, I’m assuming she dropped me by accident I groaned again putting my head down feeling my stomach bubble up again.