Chapter 5

65 or more votes and next will be up in a jiffy

Chapter 5

(Gabriel POV)

"Gabs wakey wakey" I heard Ash say I groaned and opened my eyes seeing her hovering over top of me.

"Breakfast is ready and downstairs" She said sitting on the edge of the bed I sat up confused how did I not notice her move away from me this morning I was on top of her after all last night again.

"Get up or its going to get cold" she said kissing my forehead I pulled the covers back and swung my legs of the bed slowly she laughed lifting me out the bed and taking me in the bathroom.

"Here brush" she said handing me a toothbrush with toothpaste already on it, she kissed my cheek and left out saying she'll be downstairs I looked in the mirror and cringed god I looked a mess, my hair was everywhere and my face was blotchy not to mention my red eyes Ash must think I look horrible, I quickly brushed my teeth, took a shower and brushed my hair before I left out the bathroom. Ash and I spent the weekend in her little guest house it was fun and quiet we were by ourselves the whole time and no one came over to bother us, we didn't really do much of anything but watch movies, cuddle, play games talk and make out occasionally but she wouldn't let it go any farther than making out I still felt a little bummed about it maybe it was me, maybe she wasn't attracted to me like I thought she was but she kept telling me it wasn't me over and over again. I slipped on my uniform that she had brought over from her house before I went downstairs I loved this little place it was nice, cozy and it wasn't over the top.

"You finally came down" Ash said grinning at me she was leaning against the counter with a mug in her hand I smiled at her.

"I had to get dressed" I said she chuckled and pushed off the counter grabbing a plate and handing it to me I looked down at it and smile it was a plate of pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream on the side.

"Made it this morning" she said I smiled and kissed her she kissed me back.

"Hurry up we only have a twenty minutes" She said looking at her watch I nodded and sat down at the small wooden round table I looked outside and groaned it was raining.

"I have and umbrella and you can use my hoodie," she said going in the fridge next to her and pulling out some orange juice she took a cup out and poured some before she sat it on the table next to me and sat down.

"Lee this is actually pretty good" I said she grinned at me.

"Good I went through a whole box to get those three the rest we burnt" She said sheepishly I laughed and looked towards the trashcan I could see a pan in the trash.

"Lee don't tell me you can't cook" I said she shrugged

"No I cant cook never bothered to learn but I can cook a mean ass omelet" She said proudly I shook my head I guess I can teach her how to something.

"Every girl has to know how to cook," She laughed

"Why do I have to learn when I have you," She said smirking kissing my forehead as I blushed at her she took my fork and ate a piece of my pancake before she gave it back to me.
"You can have some since you burnt them all" I said she shook her head drinking some of my orange juice.

"No I'm fine not that hungry" she said biting a strawberry I rolled my eyes and finished off my food watching her watch me eat.

"Alright we have everything" Ash asked taking the plate and putting it in the sink.
"Yup I have everything" I said she nodded grabbing her hoodie I lifted my arms up as she pulled it over my head I loved the way I always seemed to drown in her clothes she chuckled at me and pulled the hood up before she grabbed her umbrella we turned the lights out, by the way her dad did turn them off went over yesterday and turned them on, anyways she opened the door and we walked out under the umbrella to her car she tried to park as close as she could to the path but it wasn't much.