Chapter 7

SOOOOOOOOOooooooo u guys vote way to fast so try to beat the lat chap again

Chapter 7

(Gabriel POV)

Carey has been helping me out since last week with things, she’s been by my side the whole time the others don’t know what’s going on but they knew something was wrong so I just told them I broke up with my boyfriend they been trying to help to but nothing really working for me Carey forces me to eat my food sometimes and takes me home too, sometimes she even spends the night when my parents aren’t home, also Abigail has giving me sleeping pills which seemed to be working but I still felt tired when I woke up and I still cried, I miss Ash and I’m trying hard to forget about her but it isn’t easy I have constant reminders of her like the extra tooth brush in my bathroom that I couldn’t make myself throw away, her bag of clothes that she left behind that I find myself snuggling into at night so I can go to sleep faster, the dog who had the same electric blue eyes as Ash and the tattoo’s that were permanently on me I saw them every time I took a shower or every time I looked down at my wrist not to mention the charm bracelet I can’t make myself take off , right now I’m walking down the hallway during the changes of the class I’m on my way to my third period when I was bumped into by someone making me drop my book I didn’t have the heart to say anything I just picked them up hearing a very familiar obnoxious laugh I looked up and it was Scarlett she was smirking at me along with some girl behind her.

“Watch where you’re going slut” She said I glared at her standing up.

“Move Scarlett” I said she laughed at me I rolled my eyes.

“So she talks now how long has it been a week and when was that when Ash left you for me” She said I frowned clenching my fist telling myself to calm down.

“Just to let you know she really good in bed I enjoyed her as much as she enjoyed me not that’ll you’ll ever know because who would be attracted your body” She sneered she knew she hit a nerve, a nerve that I wanted to disappear, I glared at her feeling my hand rise up and slap her across the face I grinned as she held the side of her face she raised her hand to slap me I closed my eyes waiting for it when I didn’t I opened my eyes a hand was stretched over me holding Scarlett’s arm preventing her form hitting me.

“Enough Scarlett” My heart dropped at the voice it was Ash and I could feel her body right behind emitting off heat my body wanted to lean into her but I fought the urge watching her drop Scarlett’s arm I looked up at her and she was frowning at her she also looked drained as if she hadn’t slept in weeks.

“Ash are you just going to let her hit me like that” She screeched Ash sighed in frustration before she stepped out from behind me and grabbed Scarlett by her upper arm and dragged her roughly down the hallway.

“You okay” Carey asked out of nowhere I nodded surprisingly I handled that better than I expected I wasn’t in a heap crying on the floor.

“Surprisingly I feel fine” I mumbled she smiled at me.

“Good you are making progress” she said I gave her a small smile maybe I have making progress but I still felt the pain when I saw her and felt her behind me.

“Come on let go to class” Carey said I nodded and we walked in silence I looked down at Carey.

“Thanks Carey” I mumbled she looked at me confused

“For what” She asked I shrugged.

“For helping me get through this I probably be starved and underneath my sheets right now if it weren’t for you’re help” I said quietly she smiled giving me a side hug.