Chapter 19 part two

Part 2

(Ash POV)

I have enough time to get ready and to go out. Gabriel will be occupied for the rest of the day with the stylist while I get ready. I looked at my watch seeing I had two hours left, I smiled as I entered the house, I was happy, no, I was over joyed, I had her in my arms, I finally had her.

   I ran to my room with a permanent grin. When I opened my door I found another suit wait it was a tux on my bed with a black bow tie and black dress shoes, this tux was a little bit lighter than the dark blue suit I had on now, it also had a white shirt instead of this ugly plaid one.

“Ash,” I heard I looked seeing Jessica at my door her stomach seemed bigger than before, I smiled and started stripping.
“From the big smile on your face I’m assuming it worked,” She asked I nodded my head eagerly watching her as she watched me change quickly.

“I’m happy for you,” She smiled but I could see sadness, I gave her a soft smile. I had someone for her. He would be running into her today when she heads to the market. He always liked her and I told him about the baby but he didn’t care so he was the perfect guy for her and on the plus side I liked him and he always helps me out.
“Thank you,” I said while tugging on my pants and looking at my watch, I had to fix my hair but I think I’ll keep it like this it wasn’t that bad looking and it went with the tux also I would have to wash it before I restyled it.

“Cover for me,” I asked she nodded and looked at her watch telling me to go. Technically I was still on my punishment until next week but I was dedicating today to Gabriel. I put her through hell and back so I was going to make up for it. I know tonight wouldn’t fix everything but it was only the start.

“Thanks,” I kissed her cheek while slipping my feet into the shoes. I picked up other set of flowers or a flower this was just a single white rose since I practically gave her every color except white today. I even gave her a surprise when she gets home which she’ll probably freak out about because I did go over board with the flowers balloons and teddy bears today. I ran downstairs and out the house smiling as I jumped into my truck.

(Gabriel POV)

I stood up and looked in the body mirror in awe, they had taken me to some place where they threw me in the tub and bathed me after that they did my feet, nails, hair and face before I got a little massage. After wards they threw me to a stylist who did my make up it wasn’t too much make up just enough. My hair was in tight curls and pulled to the left side of my shoulder. I gazed in awe at the dark blue strapless knee length cocktail dress with It was pretty and professional I believe, I had matching long blue earrings and tall black heels. I smiled.

“Gorgeous,” Michael said while clapping his hands, I smiled and thanked him while he pushed me out the door and into the limo. I stumbled in and landed on the seat surprisingly I didn’t fall.
“You looked beautiful,” my head snapped up, there was Ash sitting across from me in a blue tux with a white shirt and black bow tie. She smiled softly at me as the limo moved forward. She got up from her spot and plopped down next to me while pulling out a single white rose.

“Here you go, I know I gave you a lot of them today,” she said sheepishly while rubbing the back of her neck nervously, I smiled and kissed her cheek. She did give me way too many roses today but I loved every single one of them even the ones I glared at.

“Ash why did you sleep with Aly,” I asked I wanted to know the answer I know she couldn’t answer earlier because of the mic and because Aly was there.