chapter 17

Thank you CLAYMOREBN for the lovely banner/ cover on the side... =D

Remember to vote comment or fan =)

Chapter 17

(Ash POV)

I arrived at school rather quickly since Mitch drove me today I wasn’t going to ride anywhere with Andrew again not after yesterday I was still in pain from it.

“Bye,” I mumbled getting out the car, I made a beeline straight to the entrance and to my class room not bothering to stop by my locker for anything.

“Ash hey you okay,” Aly asked once I entered the classroom, I nodded slowly and went to my seat sitting down quickly.

“Yeah a little I have an appointment today,” I mumbled resting my head on the desk and staring at the door as it opened, my heart faltered seeing Gabriel come into the classroom with Alex in toe.

“Who was that girl yesterday,” Aly asked I groaned I couldn’t tell her because Jo wanted to surprise her.

“A family friend, she’s like a cousin to me she’s staying with us until the end of the school year you’ll see her on Monday,” I answered while pulling out my phone I was anxiously waiting for T-bones call hell I couldn’t even go to sleep last night well I did but Gabriel was all I dreamt about and in the morning I was restless and full of energy like right now my legs is bouncing up and down waiting for that one text telling me that I was free.

“Ash,” Alex said smacking my back, I groaned in pain as my head laid on the table, I breath in slowly feeling it spread to my ribs, yes the massage had worked but when I woke up I was stiff as a board.

“Shit Alex she was in an accident you just can’t hit her like that,” Aly exclaimed while I continued to groan and moan, I needed to go to Abigail for some pills.

“How was I supposed to know you guys don’t tell me anything anymore,” He said I slid out my seat and grabbed my bag.
“I’m going to Abigail,” I mumbled groaning again as I straighten my back out, Aly nodded and told me she would get my work. I left out the classroom as quickly as I could which wasn’t very quick, not with my back feeling like shit right now.

“Ash,” I smiled at her Carey I would have kissed her cheek if it wasn’t for Alex and my back.
“Hey Care Bear,” I mumbled watching her smile I chuckled and pressed my hand onto her forehead with a nod.

“No fever,” I mumbled before touching her neck and nodding.
“Nothing swollen and open up,” I said she laughed and opened up, I peered in and nodded I moved back and listened to her breath slowly.

“Seems good but I think you need to take your asthma medicine, in about an hour or before lunch,” she laughed again but nodded knowing I was right.

“I know I was going to go in a few but since you are walking that way I’ll go with you,” I smiled and held her hand. We walked to Abigail’s office in silence I think something was on her mind and I also had something on my mind but that was normal for me because I was always constantly thinking about Gabriel.
“Abigail,” I said walking into the office I spotted her at her desk where she usually was.
“Lay down and I’ll get some pills and heating pads for the pain,” I nodded and slid out my shoes and sat on the bed.
“What happened,” Carey asked scolding me with a frown I chuckled and pulled off my uniform polo I decided not to wear the button up today because it took too much effort to put it on.

“Car accident with dumb ass Andrew yesterday,” I mumbled taking my beater off also, I groaned quietly when my back stretched. Carey came over and sat down next to me, she took my clothes out my hand and folded them neatly before placing them on the side.