Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Ash POV)

 I rolled over frowning when I felt coldness next to me, I sighed and stared at the empty space with dread. Its been a week since school has started and I already missed Gabriel, I hated waking up alone, I mean sure I stole her pillow and a couple of her shirt so I could have her scent lingering around me, but it wasn’t enough. I miss waking up to her every morning. I miss having her curled up in my arms and I miss the dam smell of strawberries.

“Ash wake up,” I sat up seeing Steph standing in my doorway, with a grin, she was dressed in her basketball gear ready for practice. So since this school had the best women’s basketball team I was obviously on the women’s team I still preferred to play with guys though, it wasn’t as much excitement that comes with a guys game.

“I’m coming,” I stood up and walked to the bathroom grabbing my towel, she laughed at me and told me to call Gabriel when I got out. I rolled my eyes and stepped into the shower loving the warmth it held. I did have to call Gabriel, I missed her call this morning because the coach made us do a late practice followed by study hall, by the time we got back to the dorm I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, but I did text her to tell her that I was practicing and that I loved her. I could call her once I get out the shower she should be up and finished with dinner.

“Yo Ash, you want a pancake,” Steph asked popping her head in the bathroom, I looked out the shower curtain. Steph or Stephanie was a tall blonde she would actually be pretty hot if it weren’t for the fact that she was just like me, but she didn’t dress like a guy or girl she was neutral sometimes she wore tight fitting clothes and sometimes she wore loose, sometimes she even wore make up. Her hair was right at her shoulder but she usually kept it in a tight ponytail.
“Sure add blueberries,” she gave me a thumbs up and left out the bathroom did I mention she had no problem walking in on me naked. In fact she never once knocked, at first it bothered me because I like my privacy, but I sort of gotten used to it, plus its not like I wore clothes a lot. I finished my shower quickly before drying off and getting dressed in my basketball shorts and practice jersey. When I was finished I grabbed my cell phone and called Gabriel. I waited patiently as it rung.
“Hello,” I smiled at my beautiful girlfriends voice.

“Hey babe, I’m sorry about the other night the coach kept us late,” I apologized she only laughed I could tell that she wasn’t in her dorm it sounded like she was at a party or she could have music on in her dorm.
“Its fine Lee,” There was a small silence both of us just breathing comfortably in the phone.
“I miss you Lee,” She mumbled quietly I sighed I missed her too.

“I miss you too Gabs, I’ll come visit you Friday afternoon, I’ll stay till Sunday afternoon,” We didn’t have practice’s on the weekends, but Friday mornings we had to practice bright and early.

“Really,” She asked I could hear the excitement in her voice, I chuckled.
“Yeah, after practice I’ll come right out, I’ll wait in your dorm until you get out of class, we can go on a date or we can explore and conquer,” I suggested she laughed slightly I could see her blushing in my head as I smirk.
“We can do both,” I laughed at her enthusiasm I have successfully turned my girlfriend into a freak.
“Lee I’m going to smack you,” She grumbled through the phone I laughed a little I guess I said that out loud.
“Yeah sorry, but I love you,” I stood up and slid on my basketball shoes, before grabbing my Wallet and shoving it in my pocket, I left my room smelling Stephanie’s pancakes in the air.
“I love you too, but I’m not a freak,” She stated I laughed.
“Yes you are, don’t deny it,” I teased she mumbled something under her breath that I didn’t catch, but it was true she was a freak in the bed and damn was she good.  I sighed thinking about the times we spent together.