Chapter 6

So you guys voted to fast but heres the chapter as promised 

try to beat last chapter votes and the next chapter will be up..

Chapter 6

(Gabriel POV)

After crying myself to sleep last night I woke up this morning in one of Ash shirts which was weird because I didn’t remember changing clothes but I didn’t really remember much of anything yesterday it was a blur after I left the school all I remember was coming home crying, I looked at myself in the mirror as I pulled up at the school I didn’t want to go to school today but my parents were off today so I had no choice, my eyes were red a puffy from crying and I had a headache plus I didn’t want to see Ash with Scarlett today I shook my head as my eyes started to water again I got out the car wiping my eyes as I slowly walked to first period I didn’t want to sit with Ash it would be to painful I walked in the classroom and went to the teacher.

“Mr. Hubert is it okay if I change my seat” I asked quietly he looked at me before nodding.

“You can sit next to Eli in the back” He said pointing to a desk in a corner I nodded and walked over there ignoring Ash as she sat there I sat down and put my head down waiting for this day to be over, she could have at least broken up with me first I rubbed my eyes when a tear fell on my hand I buried my head in my arm as they came flowing out at once into my sleeve, it still hurts and I still love her, I didn’t understand anything anymore.

“Hey you okay” The boy next to me asked I looked up at him wiping my face nodding

“Yeah I’m fine” I mumbled he nodded Aly looked over at me before walking over she sat in the empty seat in front of me.

“Gabriel what’s wrong and why are you over here” She asked concerned I shook my head.

“Nothing just thinking about a movie I watched last night and I couldn’t really see the board from over there” I said she looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

“Okay” She said slowly she hugged me before she walked back to her seat I didn’t look over there I was to afraid that I would break down from seeing Ash again I leaned on the wall next to me feeling empty I missed leaning on Ash I missed having her arms wrapped around my shoulders and her chin on top of my head, the teacher started talking beginning the class as I looked out the window wanting to leave out of here and never come back.

(Ash POV)

 First period was rough for me watching her stare out the window lonely I felt the same way without her I was missing my special piece I couldn’t even think straight with out her by my side I looked at my ring I had on my hand smiling at it as I moved it around my finger I need her back or I wouldn’t be able to make it and I knew she wouldn’t be able to either we were both miserable her more than me she was lost and confused she didn’t understand why all of this happened so suddenly, if I could explain to her everything I would but I couldn’t whoever Scarlett parents were they had some serious money apparently she has people following me around so I wouldn’t slip and tell Gabriel, she had approached me this morning about my run to her house yesterday after school.

“Ash Baby hey” Scarlett said as I walked out the classroom her voice was annoying and she was annoying I gave her a fake smile.

“Hi Scarlett” I said she grinned and held onto my arms looking at Gabriel as she passed by us I looked after her longingly before I felt Scarlett nudge me.

“Eyes on me and only me if you don’t want these photos leaked you know the rules Ash” She said smiling at me as we walked down the hallway she kissed my cheek and went to her class I frowned and wiped my cheek off with Hand sanitizer making my way to math I saw Gabriel she looked at me with pain in her eyes.