Chapter 23

(Chapter 23)

(Ash POV)

“I’m sorry Lee,” Gabriel mumbled next to me, I put my arm over her shoulder and shook my head.

“I’m fine just a little head ache and a little bump,” she was still staring up at me with worry.

“I’m serious, I should be fine,” Earlier today in gym we were playing baseball, of course I volunteered to help Gabriel just so I could touch her, but it turns out she sucks at Baseball which is the reason I was hit by the bat, she had let go of it while she was swinging, it flew straight at me, I was able to duck a little of it but it nicked me right above my eyebrow, I did go down like a ton of bricks but honestly it was fine well I think I was fine I did fall pretty hard and my head did hit the ground.

“If you were you wouldn’t have had to go to get a ice pack or a Band Aid,” I shrugged I admit that the baseball bat did hurt like hell and I admit that my eyes did water only a little bit, but I was fine just a slight throb and a dimming pain.
“Can you at least put ice on it you’re turning purple,” I laughed and leaned on her,

“I’m fine and I think I look good with a bruise,” I smirked watching her reach up and touch it, I winced and pulled away.
“Don’t touch it,” I whined by a mistake of course, because I Ash Davis does not whine.
“I told you,” she grumbled she took my hand and pulled me down the hall opposite of her class.
“Gabs your class is the other way,” I pointed out while watching as some students watched us, I would have raised my eyebrow at that, but my right eyebrow was out of commission for awhile, hell I think my whole eye was out of commission well half of it, I think it was a little swollen, but that would go down.
“I know, I’m taking you to Abigail’s,” I groaned I was fine, I don’t know why she’s worrying about me.
“Gabs seriously I’m fine,” I grumbled she ignored me and pulled me into Abigail’s’ office.

“Abigail can you help her,” I rolled my eyes as Abigail turned around eyeing my eye, she pointed to the bed and I flopped down, with a frown.
“Tell her, I’m fine,” Abigail shook her head as I pulled Gabriel down beside me, she was frowning with a semi glare in her eyes, I kissed her check and smiled.

“It may sting a little, but keep still,” I nodded as Abigail dabbed a cotton ball in some liquid, she looked at me.
“Try to keep still,” she warned again I rolled my eyes, it couldn’t hurt that mad, she reached out and pressed the cotton ball against my skin, it was a little cool but it didn’t sting. What in the world was she talking about.

“It doesn’t sting,” I pointed out she laughed and moved the cotton ball around my cut. I think that’s when I felt the burn. I yelp and pulled away from her.

“Blow, Blow, Blow,” I screeched trying to blow my own eyebrow which was not working. Gabriel grabbed my face and blew on my eyebrow, but it wasn’t working.

“Abigail fix it,” I whined, tears were coming out my right eye as it continued burning.
“It’ll stop just let me finish,” I shook my head.
“No, it was fine before you touched it, stay away from me you demon,” I yelled and pointed to her she raised her eyebrow as Gabriel slapped me upside my head, I looked at her with a watery eye she was frowning, but she found this amusing, this was no laughing matter my face feels like its on fire.

“Ash just let me finish, I won’t put anymore ointment on it,” I frowned not trusting her, she sighed and put the cotton ball down, she picked up a tube of Neosporin, I eyed her finger with a suspicion.
“Gabs you do it,” Gabriel groaned from beside me and took the Neosporin, she squeezed some of it on her finger tip and turned my chin towards her.