Chapter 20

Chapter 20

(Ash POV)

 I parked my truck and grinned at Gabriel who was sitting nervously next to me. I chuckled and grabbed her chin turning her face towards me.

“I’m sure everyone is over it,” I stated she was nervous about the stare we would get. I already knew we were going to be bombarded with question but I was prepared. I leaned over and kissed her.
“I have everything under control,” she sighed and moved her lips against mines, I chuckled bit her lip before pulling back with a smile.
“School lets face the music,” She pouted while I climbed out the car, I ran to her side and opened it up seeing that she wasn’t moving out the truck. I laughed and unbuckled her before lifting her out the truck.

“I’ll answer all the question, you can just hide in my neck,” she frowned and slapped my upside my head. I kissed her again with a smile still on my face.

“I’m not going to hide,” she grumbled as I took hold of her hand, I laced hers in with mines

“Then my lovely girlfriend, lets show the world our love,” I smirked at her loving how pink her face just turned. I kissed her cheek and put my arm around her shoulder bring her closer.
“Just relax go with the flow,” I stated while opening the door, we walked in silently she was fidgeting, I chuckled and kissed her temple.
“Seriously just relax I’m sure the hype is over,” she nodded while holding my waist, we stopped in front of the classroom hearing students chattering loudly like any other day.
“Lee can’t we wait until Monday,” She asked I shook my head while rolling my eyes, I reached for the door but she stopped me by wrapping her arms around my neck with a grin on her face. I raised my eyebrow and took hold of her waist confused.

“You know we could get out of here,” she brought her body close to mines, I grinned as she started to kiss my neck.

“Gabs,” I groaned feeling her tongue glide across my neck, I groaned again feeling her bite and pull at my skin.
“Gabs don’t,” I moaned at all of the frustration from the months of not having sex. My hands gripped her waist tighter as I pressed her against the door.

“We can do anything you want,” she whispered seductively in my ear, I felt the heat of her warm breath making me pressed into her more.

“Please, I’ll let you do whatever you want,” she bit my ear, while her hands snaked up my shirt, her fingers slid across my abs tighten and contract involuntarily.

“Whatever I want,” my voice was strained as her hands went to my waist ban. God she was driving me crazy.
“Whatever you want,” She moaned softly in my ear, I groaned and swallowed a lump in my throat, I was beginning to picture everything I wanted to do with her. I was about to agree but the door open abruptly, we stumbled into the classroom. I groaned at the intrusion as I caught Gabriel by her waist to keep her from falling. When we came to the stop, I looked up seeing the class staring at us. Gabriel was probably red as a tomato, I pulled her up and too my chest.

“Sit down you two will not be making out in front of my door,” Mr. Hubert gave both of us a firm look. I sighed he totally just ruined my day. I pulled Gabriel away and to the back of the classroom where both Aly and Sean were staring at us, well Aly was frowning at me and Sean was just gazing at us confused I believe. I sat down in my seat and pulled Gabriel down next to me, I could see her gaze drop while her cheeks turned a darker shade of red. I smirked and took hold of her hand.
“Relax,” I whispered while kissing her cheek, which seemed to get darker I chuckled and interlaced my hand with hers.

“You two are going to explain right now,” Aly exclaimed I rolled my eyes and squeezed Gabriel’s hand.

“Nothing to explain we’re dating that’s all,” I mumbled glancing at Gabriel’s pretty red face. I poked her cheek watching her frown up at me.