Chapter 21

"Ok. Fine!" Baekhyun laughs as he opens the door for Hara "If you really love me, would you shot me in the leg for a million?"

Hara hopped out of the car with a cheerful smile as well "Why not? I shoot you in the leg then you can shoot me next. We get 2 million."

"Wow! Your love for me is so deep." Baekhyun said sarcastically.

"We can add Seungcheol too. He shoots you, you shoot me and I shoot him. We get 3 million! We will never starve! That's true love Baek! Keeping each other alive."

"We were never ever going to starve in the first place anyways." Baekhyun ruffle her hair as they walk towards the medi-cube.

For the side, Bomi hid behind bench, watching the whole scene unfold. It looks like thier date ended well. Both had an aura of heaven.

She stood up and sat down on the bench, feeling lifeless. It's just that nothing ever goes her ways nowadays. Did she sin really bad in her past life?

"Are you ok?"

She looked up to find her sister sitting next to her.

"Dr. Byun is such a playboy! Should I sell him to the North? I'm sure they'll make good use of him." Shantel tried to cheer up as soon as she felt the gloomy atmosphere radiating out of her sister "Or maybe fry him like a fish? What do you think?"

"Shantel....what would you do if you find out you fell in love with the wrong person?"

The question tool her aback but still, she tried to laugh it off "Did you just realised how wrong it is to like Dr. Byun? He's prettier than you!"

Bomi lifted her eyes and Shantel met then. She then realized that it's not the time to be goofing off. This is one of those honest talks between sister.

"For me, there's no wrong or right person. If you fell for him then be it. For whatever reason you think that loving him was wrong then maybe you should just let go...because love like that is not strong enough. Love like that is a waste of time."

Bomi's mouth parted in awe. She didn't know her sister have this kind of toughness on her.

"Eonni, as your sister, I hate seeing you loving someone who already have a girlfriend. Dr. Byun might be that person you have to let go because it's a waste of time....unless he picks you over Hara."

Bomi took a deep breath, pushing Baekhyun aside but worrying for the sake of her sister. She held her hand tightly "But what if....just what if....Seungcheol betrayed you? As in...lied to you. What if he's a bad guy?"

Shantel smiled bitterly, knowing where all of this is coming from "Seungcheol is my other half. What he is becomes me. If he's a sinner then I'm a sinner too." She looked up at the stars, reflecting thier beauty "I've never questioned if loving him was wrong because no matter what he is, he'll always be perfect in my eyes. That's how crazy in love I am....and I know you know that feeling too."

Bomi nodded, looking up as well. Her eyes reflected the light of the stars as well as the whole universe of emotions inside her.

Bomi's P.O.V

Hara and Baekhyun's laughing faces flashed right before my eyes then Corporal Junmyeon's words against Seungcheol rang into my ears.

The night is still as it's peak and the training grounds are as quiet as it could get with all the soldiers deep in thier slumber, yet here I am, deprived of any rest.

I layed down on the roof, watching the night sky for the hundredth time tonight as if they will tell me the answers to my confuse feelings.

Should I tell Shantel about Seungcheol?