Chapter 17

Another day another chaos.

As Baekhyun walk down the hallway of the medi-cube, he hear people laughing. He stopped, causing Private Kim Jong Dae to bump into him.

"What's the-"

"Shh." Baekhyun shush him up. Chen followed his gaze and chuckle with a knowing nod.

"You've gotten taller and much more muscular." Bomi laugh, slapping Dongwoo's arm "I heard you own a hotel?"

Baekhyun roll his eyes, glancing at his own arms. It's muscular.....he thinks.

"That's what I mean. Why are you still in this kind of place...I can take care of you now." He responded playfully.

"You should have been much more responsible when I was chasing after you. I was crazy in love with you back then!"

"Is that so?" He chuckle "What about now? You don't love me anymore? Well I'll chase after you this time." He wink at her.

"What is that kid doing?" Baekhyun's eyes turned into slits as his nose fume in anger.

He don't know why but it irritates him. How could a First Lieutenant act all girly and shy towards that ugly Dongwoo?! She's only allowed to act like that towards him! Towards Byun Baekhyun and no one else!

"He's flirting with her Dr.Byun." Chen chuckle, adding oil to the fire.

"Do you know him? Do they know each other? How? What's his relationship with Lieutenant Yoon exactly?" He bombarded his friend with questions.

"Lieutenant Yoon met him during his military service. She had a big crush on him back then. I didn't know after being a successful business man, he would join the army. Don't you think he likes her too?"

"How would I know that! Aish!" Baekhyun yelled, startling the life out of Private Kim.

"W-Why are you getting mad at me?"

"What's the most entertaining way to kill? Shot him or blow him up?"

"H-huh?"

"Or should I trap him at the mine field?" He ask himself, walking away "Maybe I should operate on him? Take his liver and replace it with rubber?"

"Are you hearing yourself right now?" A scoff came from behind him.

Baekhyun turn around absentmindedly until he saw Hara "I thought you were helping out in the kitchen? Why are you here?"

"To see you ofcourse!" Hara cross her arms "Byun Baekhyun, since I came here, day by day, I'm starting to realize something." She sigh, eyes glaring "You better prove me wrong....the moment I find out you're cheating on me with that Bomi, none of you would get away with it."

Baekhyun just stayed silent, looking out the window with a frown. He won't lie...Hara's accusations are getting on his nerves.

"Oppa...." Hara ran her fingers on his arms before hugging him from the side "I don't know what I'll do without you. I don't want to fall back to depression and be alone again. You promised me you'll never let me cry and feel horrible ever again. You promise you'll always stay by my side....can I still hold into that?"