Chapter 12

Baekhyun woke up in the medi-cube with an heavy headache. He groan in pain as he sat up, looking at each and every person in the room.

Bomi was nowhere to be found...

"Seung Cheol! Where's Bomi?" He asked, panicking a little.

His brother didn't answer, instead he looked down "You were the only one they found...let me call Captain Park. They have some questions to ask."

Within a minute, the whole Falcon team came to his room, worried and exhausted.

"How long was I unconscious?" He asked.

"A day." Woozi answered, running his hand through his hair "Tell us everything that you remember."

Baekhyun sigh and look down, feeling ashamed and mad at himself. He couldn't help her. He couldn't do anything for her.

Slowly, he told them everything that happened except that fact that the culprit was his brother's bestfriend. He still couldn't believe that Xiumin would turn out to be like this. He was always contented working as a soldier.Working for the country.

"Why my sister? Why does she always have to go through all this?" Ran who was listening couldn't help but cry.

"Let's just give him what he wants. Give him the helicopter hyung." Scoups stated, a little too calm.

"It's not that easy Sergeant Choi." Captain Park pointed out "If your brother gives him what he wants, that's helping him do his illegal trading. That's helping him escape. And if anything happens, Dr.Byun would be involved. He could go to jail for helping a criminal."

"But Lieutenant Yoon needs us....what should we do?" Baekhyun look hopefully at Suho who plans all the strategy.

"Take a helicopter. Make him believe that you're the only one who came but before he boards the helicopter, Falcon team will take him on while you take Lieutenant Yoon."

>>>><<<<

Baekhyun got back into the abandoned warehouses where Xiumin was. He takes on the guards who spots him and pass by the surveillance cameras.

On the other hand, Bomi sat on a chair, her hand and feet tied and her mouth taped. She tried struggling as they watch Baekhyun through the screen but it was no use.

Xiumin sat on her lap, running his gun against her jaw then bursting out in a fit of laughter.

"How much do you know about Baekhyun? How about his brother?" He asked, lifting up her chin harshly "Seung Cheol and Baekbom...do you want to know?"

Bomi tried moving as much as she can. Xiumin laugh once again before taking the tape off her mouth.

"You bastard! You're freaking crazy!"

"No no no," he shook his head and aim for her lips but she moved her face away "You're still resisting?" He throw his head back to let out a chuckle before looking back at her. He grab her hair and started kissing her neck. Bomi could only cry for help and yell Baekhyun's name.

Xiumin stopped what he's doing "You want me to let you in for a small secret?"

Bomi couldn't answer. She shook in fear as she felt like everything that happened before is happening again.