Chapter 14

"Hara, please. Go back to Korea. This is not the place you could just stay in. It's not a hotel." Baekhyun beg her, holding her hands tightly.

Hara scoff "I could serve here as a nurse! I want to be with you Baek! I've endured a whole year without you." She stood still on her spot, determined to stay.

"We both know you haven't pass your nurse license yet. You should be studying right now and taking the test again..." He roll his eyes "since you failed 2 times in a row already."

Hara' s mouth opened but she couldn't anything, instead, she sob "Are you really my boyfriend? Why are you treating me so cold."

He looked away "Hara, please. This place is dangerous. I'm just concerned."

"Then come back to Korea with me!" She hug his waist tightly "Your dad is already anticipating our marriage."

Baekhyun pulled away in shock "What? Marriage? Since when are we getting married?"

"Why Baek? Don't you want me to be your wife?" She look up at him, crying "You're the only one I have. My parents are dead. Baekbom as well. Baek-"

He felt guilt eating him up and again, the urge to protect the girl in front of him took over. He cut her off with a peck on the lips "Put your stuff in my office inside the medi-cube. I'll go get you something to eat. I'm sure you're tired."

Hara just nodded eagerly, wiping her tears.

"Yah! Dr.Byun is coming! Don't push me!" On the other end of the door, Bomi tried to stand up but Ran was pushing her down, trying to see what was happening inside.

"Yah!" Bomi almost yelled but kept her voice low.

"Is that girl staying here? Lieutenant, maybe we should throw her off to the mine field?"

Bomi tilted her head, thinking "Should we? I mean...she's my rival."

"Seriously Lieutant?" The two girls jump at the sudden voice. It was Captain Park and he have this weird smile on his lips "This reminds me of that time years ago. When you scared off Seungyeol because you were too obsess. Tsk! Women are really scary when they're inlove."

"Because we love fully." Shantel interrupted, approaching them "You men are jerks. Only know how to take advantage of girls."

Bomi eyed her sister awkwardly "Not all men are the same, you know..."

"They are all the same Lieutenant. Look at Dr.Byun. He have a girlfriend yet he still act all close to you."

Chanyeol cleares his throat "Your sister have been rejected by Dr.Byun probably 10 times a day."

"You’re exaggerating!" Bomi hiss but Chanyeol and Ran just laugh at her stupidness when it comes to love.

"You guys just don't get it." As if a heart formed in her eyes, Bomi said in a very soft lovely voice "Dr.Byun is the most perfect man that ever walked earth. He's tall, handsome, smart, sweet and rich. He's fun to be with too. What else can you ask for?"

"For him to be single?" Shantel rolled her eyes and look past Bomi "Well Dr.Byun, My sister or that girl inside? Which one?" She asked ever so bluntly.

Bomi quickly turn around and was soon met by Baekhyun's awkward eyes. She turned red in embarrassment.

Baekhyun just avoided eye contact and push his way out of the group of crazy people.

Ran chuckle "Since when were you so blunt like that Lieutenant?"

Shantel just shrug "Since I learnt that guys can't be trusted." As she said this, her eyes followed the guy running around the field.