𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

—♛—

I circled the casino looking, no searching vigorously for my husband

I circled the casino looking, no searching vigorously for my husband. He didn't come to bed last night and that worried me as one of his pet peeves was lateness. 'The hypocrisy.'
I internally said, as I thought of all the times he had scolded me for being late.

'Loveshot', (the name of our casino), had began to fill with the usual people. None of which I enjoyed the company of. I looked towards the bar and spotted one of the loyal barmen Minseok.

I rushed towards him and placed my elbows on the bar, resting my face in my hands to make me look sweeter.
"Minseok, darling.
Would you have any idea where my husband is?"

He rolled his eyes and began cleaning glasses with a certain technique that he continued to use as it obviously worked.

"I'm very sorry Mrs Byun but I'm not quite sure of his whereabouts either."

I almost pouted my lips before realising he was most definitely lying to me, as a chuckle left his lips. I was now a little annoyed.
"Minseok, don't lie to me.
Where is he? Just because I want to know where he is, it doesn't mean I'll go storming in. I just want to know he's alright. Please." I pleaded.

He rolled his eyes and sighed.
"He's fine, Penny. I promise.
There was a meeting last night between the gangs, that's all.
You know how he doesn't like you involved, he's told everyone who has a job here must keep an eye on you. Otherwise..."

"Otherwise what?! Hmm?"

He slammed the glass down on the bar making me jump.
"Otherwise....we're all as good as dead, so I suggest you stay in our line of sight. Yes?"

"Fine."

I said before pulling away and going into the dance area.
Here I see Chanyeol as usual spying on all the dancers.
He was peeking through the curtain before I snuck up on him, making sure to get the full of effect of the scare.

"Spying is rude, you know?"

I said making his body snap around to face me.
He held his chest in fear.
I giggled and looked around him to see all the dancer in their bejewelled outfits.

They were burlesque dancers.

However, there was a pole for anyone who dared to. Pole dancing is great for your core, not only to make people drool.
"Penny, I swear to God.
There is something wrong with you. Why can't you just leave me be?" I chuckled.

"Well, I am not the one spying on girls getting changed, am I?
Why didn't you come upstairs to my room this morning?
That's when I get changed isn't it. Or were you there, creeping outside my door?"

"You know Baekhyun would have my head if he saw me doing that. And... I've always liked to think my head is too handsome to be removed
from my beautiful body.
Would you agree?"
I did a fake thinking face.
"I'd rather not say. Baekhyun would have my head if I said anything to offend him.
Speaking of him...
why isn't he back from the meeting yet?"
"How did you know about..."

"Minseok, now spill."

He rubbed the back of his head as I had my hands of my hips.
The L.E.D lights were getting to my head so I pulled Chanyeol out into the main lounge area.
I spotted Jongin sitting studying the area with his red suit on. He as usual looked stunning, but that man always gave me the chills.
He intimidated me, he seemed so cold and whenever I talked to him he would give one word answers. I had only seen him smile a few times, each time lit up the room.
Opposite of Baekhyun, if he smiled it was usually for an evil reason. But when he smiled at me, it was the most angelic thing I had ever seen.

"Baekhyun is..."

"Heeeerrrrreee!" I heard being sang from behind me.
There in the revolving doorway was Baekhyun wearing a pinstriped suit, looking as ravishing as ever with his grey hair. His arms were out in a way to express his presence. Next to him stood Chen and Sehun, both wearing navy suits. I smiled widely, before sprinting towards him.

I jumped and he caught me.
He pushed my hair back and kissed my cheek lovingly.

"You're causing a scene, dear."

I laughed slightly with no words. 'Again with hypocrisy.'
"You're the one that just came bursting in singing 'heeerree!' and I'm causing the scene."

"Well, look who gained some confidence from me not being there to make you the submissive little thing you are."
I looked down at the red carpet.
"I'm sorry..."
I said lowering my voice to apologise to him.
"It's okay my darling.
I shouldn't of said such a thing. So tell me, anything happen at all that I should know of?"
He said walking over to the lounge and sitting down, pulling me into his lap with him. Jongin was sat near to us.
But opposite.

"Well, Chanyeol was spying on the burlesque dancers again, I made him jump. I then asked if he had ever spied on me."
He looked at me as if I was being utterly serious.
I began to laugh as I saw Chanyeol go just a little red.
"I hope you haven't Chanyeol.
Everything beneath these clothes is only for me to see.
If your that desperate ask one of the girls down the street, I'm sure they'd be happy to..."
"Baek... I was joking."
"I know darling, just future reference for dear Chanyeol."

I laughed before nuzzling my face in his neck, and then kissing it up to his lips.

"I'm bored. What shall we do?"

"Well..."
He sighed, before whispering seductively into my ears.

"I have a few ideas."