Extra 2: The Unfortunate Guy

"hey~ where's the money for today?" Marco, my school's bully asks me every week for a thousand pesos or else I'll get hurt badly.

"S-Sorry... I-I don't have the money for this week" Then he punched me in the face and I fell on the ground.

"why? your father owns a company right? you should be rich!" Then he started kicking me on the ground.

I couldn't do anything but to block my head with my arms, Marco and his underlings kept beating me till I'm half-dead...

If this keeps up... I'll die one day...

---

CRASH!!

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING YOU DAMN KID!?" this b*stard glared at me after I broke a plate while washing the dishes.

My stepfather hates me, he's my mom's second husband who hates me and loves his biological child with mom. He's a company executive and mom was his secretary after my father died.

My biological father used to be a genius programmer with a connection with this b*stard, I always know that he likes my mom, the way he looks at mom whenever he comes over with dad is really disturbing.

One night, they were drinking non-stop and I decided to sleep early. When I woke up in the middle of the night and I saw a light coming out from the slightly opened door of the living room, when I took a peek inside, I saw him having sex with my mom in the living room. I don't know since when did she started having an affair but it was too much to witness for a 10 years old kid. I never told dad since I was too scared for my parents to have a divorce, I kept it all inside while I watch my mom cheat on dad everytime he comes over.  

One month later, dad died of a mysterious car accident, the police said that there was a foul play but they didn't even care to investigate, mom didn't even cry during dad's funeral but she wore that creepy platis smile instead.

After a year, mom and the b*stard got married and had a child. Since then my mom neglected me and the b*stard hits me whenever he's in a bad mood or whenever I've done a mistake.

I held it all in for 5 years, till I reached the senior year of high school. All the abuses of my stepfather, the weekly bullying of Marco who followed me till high school, the weekly money was raised to 10 thousand pesos that I can barely give him the money every week, and the lost of the motherly love, I held it all in for five years. If it weren't for my little brother and my little sister from my mother's second marraige, I should have left this house long time ago but I didn't.. My siblings love me and cares for me.

I thought I will keep enduring all of my hatred forever... But my destiny change ever since my biological dad's family reunion.

---

"Xilian! it's been a long time!" my cousin, Fate kissed me on the cheek after she hugged me. her smile was really dazzling and she grew up to be very beautiful. I can't believe that I used to play with her when we were kids, and she used to act like a boy more than me.

"Fate... yeah... the last time I saw you was dad's funeral-" I looked down teary-eyed after remembering dad's tragic death.

SMACK!

Fate hit me on the head but when I looked at her, she was smiling innocently.