Alice : Chapter 11: Doce Diablos

Asmodai's POV

5:10pm (Same day when Arthrun fought Lucifer), Supermarket's Clinic

When Satan and Baal arrived this morning and locked themselves at the Security office and kicked out the rest of the Diablos, they said they were going to have a meeting,  the new Berith arrived thirty minutes ago and she's really getting on my nerves, ever since she arrived, she's sexually harassing Belial, I don't know why Satan chose her to be the new Berith but I refuse to accept her.

Moloch, Belphegor, and me has been staying in the clinic ever since Satan and Baal took over the Security office, Belphegor treated my injuries from the fight with Hades yesterday, and Astaroth is taking care of the new looters that tried to rob our base, it's like she didn't sustain any damage from the fight.

"tsk! Lucifer, that bitch... making me fight Satan's cousin... I took a greater injury than I expected-"

"hahaha! it's your fault for pissing her off!" Moloch making fun of me while sitting beside the bed where I'm currently lying.

"Well, I never expected him to take on two Doce Diablos and win-" I said.

Hades against me and Astaroth, he's probably on the same level as Satan or even Lucifer but it's really frustrating that we lost to him. I don't know if there's someone who exists that can defeat him except Lucifer but I doubt such a person exists.

"But I wonder how's the replacement for Thammuz?" Belphegor while sitting on the table.

"Thammuz? She's unusually quiet-" Berith suddenly entered from the door.

"W-Wha!" I was startled at her.

"Thammuz never really say anything, sometimes you'll really think that she's mute... but she's really strong-" Berith stood next to Belphegor.

"I heard she's the one behind that elementary massacre 5 months ago-" Belphegor said while looking at Moloch.

"Yeah, she smashed little children into smithereens in just one strike-" Berith added.

"So, Hades and Thammuz are strong huh?" Moloch muttered.

"Well unfortunately, Hades and Thammuz lost-"

We all looked at the door and saw Lucifer wearing a blood-stained jacket, she got a gunshot on her right shoulder but she kept it cool while walking towards Belphegor.

"Belphegor, do something about this-"  Lucifer took off her jacket and the white camisole she's wearing inside is stained because of the wound, she showed the gunshot wound on her shoulder and Belphegor examined it.

"W-what do you mean lost?" Berith was surprisingly shocked to hear that the Thammuz she was proud of, lost.

"lost... defeated... what else do you want to hear?" Lucifer said sarcatically.