Walter : Chapter 6: Poison Ivy

Walter's POV

"Walter, Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Not really a good time to chit chat but yeah sure, go ahead"

I looked over my right shoulder and saw milady playing with the gun that I gave her. I smiled a little since she reminds me of a kid overjoyed getting her favorite toy, Canary stopped and blushed when she realized that I was staring at her then she averted her eyes to continue her question.

"W-What did you see in her?"

"I can't really explain cause I just met her... hmmm... Love at First sight?"

"huh? but you were afraid of her... how the heck did that became a love at first sight?"

I shrugged at her that made Canary pout cutely, she softly put the gun on the floor and moved her right hand next to my forehead then-

*flick-

Milady Canary sighed after giving me a forehead flick. I was surprised that she did that childish thing to me, though it hurts a little, it actually felt good especially when I imagine that her cute tiny fingers caused that pain on my forehead.

"stop smiling, you perv..." 

I immediately wiped the grin off my face and looked at her seriously. Canary kept staring at me for a minute till she gave off another sigh then puts her hand on top of my left shoulder.

"Walter, I never knew that you were this stupid..."

"Hmmm... I don't want to hear that from someone who plays agent 007 a minute ago-" 

"wha!?" Milady Canary blushed again.

"haha! it's just a joke..." I whispered to her before I turned my back from her.

"stupid Walter... and here I was trying to help you look for that girl"

"I know... I'm sorry... and thanks for helping me-"

She did not say another word then we resumed going to the conference hall after the zombies cleared out the hallway.

---

"I was expecting to find Ivy but-"

"Ivy? that b*tch... I'm going to kill her one of these days... *ga'h!" Kyle spat blood after talking, he can barely stand up and his wounds looks serious.

I took Milady Canary here thinking that we would meet Ivy here, I've wanted to introduce her to Ivy but instead, it was Kyle who was waiting for us here.

It looks like that Kyle just had a serious fight in here, considering the wounds all over his body, I can guess that his fight with Ivy is one-sided.

"what? Ivy kicked your ass? what a loser! haha! I think I can kill you now-"

"Kill me? you say? hahaha! Don't make me laugh... you can't possibly kill me even if you want to" Though he's badly wounded, I don't know if I can win against him. I have my guns with me but I also have Canary by my side, I may endanger her if a fight starts.

I stepped back a little to get closer to Lady Canary without alerting Kyle.

"Milady.. get ready to run and get help-" I whispered.

She nodded in agreement and I sneakily reached for my gun behind my back.

"On the count of three-" I whispered.

Lady Canary nodded and readied herself to run towards the door behind us.

"No need to worry though... Ivy warned me to keep my hands from you-"