Alice : Chapter 6: Deadly Showdown

Beelzebub's POV

*CLANK!

I parried the screwdriver that the female threw at me using a quick draw with my katana.

"hahaha! Beel-chan! She wants to kill you!" Belial laughs hysterically.

"I can see that stupid..."

"ne? Beel-chan... Who would you like to kill?" Belial asked as she pulled 2 butcher's knife behind her back.

"The guy seems stronger-" I walked a few steps ahead and pulled out both of my katana.

The girl that was crying earlier is weaker and looking at this guy carrying a baseball bat reminds me of Lucifer, the Deadly Witch. The guy had the same aura as Lucifer when I first saw her, Lucifer is the strongest among the Doce Diablos though Satan is our leader, She uses 7 daggers to kill and throws her knives when her victims tries to run, she's also the most merciless among us 12.

But one day, Lucifer proclaimed that she will stop killing anybody because her life is interesting enough even without killing, most of the Doce Diablos joined the group and kills people just for fun but Lucifer is different. She joined the Dose Diablos because her mother forced her and was the youngest to join the Dose Diablos. She was only 8 years old when the previous Lucifer or her cousin was killed. Even though she stopped being a killer, she stayed at Dose Diablos and nobody complained even Satan, our leader. 

"Jenica, I think we should separate the two of them-" The guy whispered to his comrade.

"I know Arthrun... I'll take the katana girl-"

"No, the katana girl is a lot  stronger than the one in the maid outfit-"

"I can see that but... she killed my friend!" The girl started to tear up while arguing with the guy.

"and that's the exact reason why I can't let you fight the Katana girl... Alice just lost Karen and I don't want to her to lose you too-" 

The female didn't say anything but agreed on the guy's suggestion, She was biting her lips as he held her urge to kill me.

The guy walks away from the supermarket while pointing his baseball bat on me like a challenge, I smiled and tapped Belial's shoulder and pointed at the girl in front.

"Belial, cover me... I'll follow that guy-"

"Okay! Beel-chan!"

Belial rushed towards the girl and striked her with 2 butcher knives downward. As soon as I saw that the girl blocked Belial's attack with screwdrivers, I started going after the guy that challenged me.

The guy kept running for 5 minutes and I kept following him, I don't know where he'll take me but I think he's finding a suitable place to fight.

"you... just where are you taking me?"

"haha! we're here..." he stopped running in front of an apartment building.