Walter : Chapter 1: The Hell Bringer

• Dedicated to Abra Joyce Bacolod

The Queen Isabelle III, one of the most luxurious cruise ship in the world. Made during the early 20th century, it was modeled after the cruise ship Titanic though it's a lot smaller than the Titanic. The cruise ship was chosen to be the venue of the "World Conference" regarding the evolved Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) or Z-Virus, the leaders of several countries discussed on how to deal with the infected.

During the world conference, the event hall was attacked by zombies. We didn't know how the heck did they managed to get on-board and it was only a month ago when we heard that the dead HIV patients from India turned into zombies and ate the natives.

Probably this is a terrorist attack directed to the leaders, I was with the president but he said to go to his daughter's side so I left him with the other SPS agents.

By the way, the name is Walter Reyes, male, 18 years old, and a member of Philippine's SPS or Special Police Services. I'm slim, and a height of 5'8, and oh! I look like Uryuu Ishida of the anime Bleach if you make him wear a formal attire.

You're probably wondering what is SPS, right? SPS is the Philippine counterpart of CIA.  SPS recruits agents as young as 12 years old, because they have age restriction to their agents, when the agents reached the age of 22, the agents may choose to stay and become a member of Intelligence division  or join the MAC (Midnight Agent Coalition). 

 "Milady Canary!" I shouted milady's name as soon as I reached her room, the room looks clean and there's no sign of struggle anywhere.

"u-uhhh~" a moan coming from the bed.

"C-Canary?" I saw her sleeping on her queen size bed wearing her frilly pajamas.

"Walter?" She mumbled as she woke up and rubbing her eyes.

"Milady, the ship is being infested by zombies.. We need to get out of here!"

"Zombies? H-how?!" She asked now that she's fully awake.

"We don't know... Milady, you need to change your clothes-" I blushed a little after seeing the figure of her body through her pajamas.

"O-okay..." she replied while blushing too.

Milady Canary Ramos is the daughter of the Philippine president, 19 years old, and a 3rd year medical student.

Despite her small stature (petite like a 6th grader, child-like face, twin long pony tail) she is a year older than me. I met her cause the senator and also the head chief of SPS introduced me as a bodyguard during her stay in Boracay. Since then, she requests for me to be her bodyguard on her day offs.

"Walter? I'm done changing-" I went back inside her room when I heard her call.

She's wearing a White Hooded Jacket with a "I ♥ Philippines" print across the chest, mini skirt that reveals her white slender legs and a leather boots that she bought abroad. I was bewildered when I saw her beautiful face and figure that I didn't hear what she was saying.

"Walter? Are you listening? I said that we need to find my father first-"

"O-oh right-" I stuttered as I was replying to her, I'm ashamed that she may have noticed that I was staring at her passionately.

"Anyway, how's the situation outside?" she asked while standing beside her bed.

"There are zombies in the hallway but It's quieter now but I can still hear some gunshots-"

"oh that explains the gunshots I heard outside the room-" She walked towards the mirror and looked at her reflection, she let her hair down from her usual ponytail hairstyle and starts to comb her hair.