Art : Chapter 3: The Raid

• Dedicated to Clarenz Anne Antoni Mesa

"W-Wait! P-please spare me!" A man in a bussiness attire is kneeling in front of me, crying and begging for his life.

"Why? Did you spare the lives of those people who didn't join your group huh?!" I shouted in rage while pointing my gun to his head.

"I-I'm sorry *sobs" he lowered his head and grovelled before me begging for his life.

I put my pointing finger to the trigger, ready to blow the head of this b*stard but-

"Hey, if you kill that guy... These people will be the target of their group-" a man wearing a black tattered coat and hides his face like a mummy spoke behind the grovelling man. Standing beside the mummy guy is a girl wearing red goth lolita dress and behind them a group civilian, consists of women, children, and elderly folks.

"Tsk!" I clicked my tongue in annoyance and put the gun back to the holster.

----

1 hour earlier

"Y-you're the Grim Reaper?"  Eri shouts in surprise.

I knew she'll be surprised when she learns that the rumored Grim Reaper is a young man close to her age. Even the face of the other Femme Fatale members had their jaws fell in shock, a few of them had this scared expression painted on their faces.

I smiled on Eri and walked towards the Entrance of the underground parking lot. None of them stopped me even the two sisters, maybe the Femme Fatale were in deep shock after learning the truth about me.

I climbed up the pile of trashcans to reach the top of the van blocking the entrance, I jumped down from the other side and walked towards the rear gate. The rear gate is made of 10 foot fence with a barbed wire on top, and a sign of high voltage is attached beside the steel gate, behind the steel gate were 4 adults carrying a gun, UZI.

"What took you so long?" one of the man asked.

"Well, I am bad with directions-" I answered nonchalantly.

"Anyway, Hero said that there would be three of you coming?" another man asked a question.

They were getting on my nerves, the other two male adults remained silent and held their gun like a complete amateur. I know that those two are forced to join the Anti-Z Federation.

"eh? I thought that they went ahead of me? I mean on the way here I got lost and got seperated with those sisters-" again I answered them like an idiot.

"oh? Is that so?" The 1st man who questioned me opened the gate and lowered his gun, I entered the gate and the man locked the gate again.

"By the way Hero said that he wants to talk with you-" the 2nd man said to me while the other guy locks the gate.

"oh? is that so? Okay, thank you-" I pointed my dual beretta on their heads and-

BANG!

Their brains flew in the air at the same time, the two other adults were shocked to see that two guys just died if front of them. They can't even move after seeing that scene. I walked past them like nothing happened and the two didn't even move a finger, I walked towards the a big red door on top of the stairs and looked at the two men.