Art : Chapter 11: Showdown

Art's POV

BANG! BANG!

I kept shooting at Len but none of my bullets is hitting her.

"so Art, have you guessed what kind of power do I have?" She grins while slowly approaching me.

"Not really but I can tell how much troublesome it is"

She stopped walking and moved her right hand in front of her. She opened her palm and faced it to my direction then she smiled at me.

"Well, for starters... I'll start my counter attack"

WOOOOOSHHHH!!!

"ACK!!"

I was blown away by an unseen force but I was able to twist my body in mid-air to gain momentum and I was able to land with my foot on the ground. She caught me off guard that I can tell that I suffered some damages with her attack.

Her attack feels like being hit with a hammer that I almost got knocked unconscious.

"haha! it's not over yet Reaper!"

She rushed towards me with her hand pointed at me then I heard a wooshing sound coming from her.

WOOOSSSHHHH!!

"hup!"

WOOOOSSSHHH!!!

"ahh!"

WOOOOSSHHHH!!!

"yah!"

She kept shooting me with those invisible attacks and I had a tough time dodging something I cannot see, I kept jumping left and right while slowly gaining distance from her till I noticed a zombie coming from behind.

"Sh*t!" I ducked to dodge the zombie's attack then shot its chin from below.

BANG!

I watched the zombie's brain fly everywhere before returning my sights on Len but-

WOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH!!!

"GA'H!!!"

I was too late, she blasted me with her invisible attack and this one is stronger than her previous attack. I flew more than 10 meters across the field into the horde ready to eat me but-

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I shot the zombies in front before hitting the ground, giving me time to stand up before the remaining zombies gets me.

"Heh~ you never fail to amuse me Reaper" Len shouts.

"That's something only a villain would say-"

I may have sounded cheeky but the truth is her last attack had affected my sense of balance that I was starting to feel dizzy.

I set my gun into burst fire mode then turned my back on Len to face the zombies.

Ba-ba-bang! Ba-ba-bang!!

One by one the zombies fell as I pulled the trigger while sliding my hands horizontally for the bullets to hit different targets.

"Woah~~~~ that was cool!" Len says sarcastically as she pulled out a knife out of her military vest. "But check this out!"

In an instant, she appeared right in front of me and her knife is only an inch away to piercing my heart.

"Sh*t!"