Art : Chapter 6: Catastrophe Queen

"So, that's why you're a loser huh?"

Out of nowhere, Pixie came out to insult me, though I know she did it to cheer me up. Pixie is a good girl but she's bad at expressing her emotions, that's why sometimes instead of expressing her support, she's spouting bad words to hide her shy nature.

"Geez... this brat -_-++"

It really pissed me a little but it's childish of me to let her get on my nerves, though I knew she just wanted to cheer me up. Behind Pixie was her big sister, Precious, and the leader of the Femme Fatale, Eri.

I guess they were listening to my story, it's not that I don't want them to know, it's just I'm just embarassed to tell anyone on how pathetic I am.

"oh! I never thought that you had a rough past, Art!" Precious is teary eyed when she walked beside my bed.

"So, even the great Grim Reaper experienced love, huh?" Eri teasing me while jotting down on a small notebook.

"Wa-wa-wait?! What are you writing?"

"nothing... just information about the Grim Reaper-" Eri answered and kept writing on her notebook.

"I have my doubts but... is that really true? I mean your story sounds a lot like High School of the Dead-" Ren doubts while putting her pointing finger on top of her lips.

"Yeah~ So, why don't you tell us the true story... TA-KA-SHI?" Precious smirked after teasing me.

"GEEZ! I'M TELLING YOU IT'S THE TRUTH!!"

The girls laughed after I complained, I know they didn't mean any harm, they just want to comfort me from being depressed. Though I'm irritated that they're making fun of me, it felt nice, it's been a long time since the last time I felt this way.

Geez... These girls... Annoying... but.... Thank you...

---

11:10pm, Rooftop

I went to the rooftop without telling anyone, there's somthing that I must do in here, I must call her and tell her my current situation.

Electricity went out in the whole city on the 2nd month after the outbreak, then telephones stopped working in the 3rd month, though there are radio transmissions that can be heard sometimes, like Eri's transmission.

Now, the only way to contact people is to send a mail by the post office or talk to them in flesh. Bagong Lipunan resistance took over the post office and they will send any letters anywhere as long as you support them, you don't need to join their gang but you need to pay them with information, doesn't matter how little or how important the information you provide, as long as it's related to the state of the other cities or the movement of the other resistance.

Anyway, the group that I'm affliated with has another means of contact, the use of unique fireworks. We use a special type of fireworks to tell the others our location and to provide information.

*Sizzle

I lit up a rocket and it flew 50 meters in the air.