Alice : Chapter 10: Dance of the Reaper

Alice's POV

Unknown Residence, Bedroom

"let's do this again... sometime..." Berith smiled while putting on her underwear.

I didn't say anything but blush while looking at her body, I currently sitting on the bed and covering my naked body with the blanket.

I still couldn't believe that I did all of those naughty things and with a stranger that I met, and the person that tried to kill me.

"A-Are you going back to kill Art?" I stuttered while asking.

"Art? is he your boyfriend? too bad he's probably dead by now... I don't know why Lucifer is so obsess with him but he can't probably survive after facing two of the Doce Diablos and Satan's cousin, Hades-"

"he's not my boyfriend but I know that he's not going down easily-" My defend on what she had said.

Berith smiled and crawled into the bed. Looking at her face closely, she's really gorgeous, Cid will probably like her but it's a shame that she's a lesbian.

"Is that so?"

She pressed her forehead against mine once more and looked straight into my eyes.

"Don't look at me like that... You're getting me horny again-"

"D-Don't be s-stupid! I'm not going to do this ever again!" I shouted on her face in embarassment and she kissed me agai.

I felt the strange sensation again, my body became hot once more and my breathing became hard. She started caressing my body again and I accepted her gentle touch for the second time.

---

Third Person's POV

Unknown Street in front of a Convenience Store

Hades, cousin of Satan, originally a lunatic delinquent, wanted for rape, extortion, robbery, and countless murders. He wanted to join the Doce Diablos after witnessing Lucifer's way of killing, but Doce Diablos is an all female serial group, Satan gave him the name Hades and took the same mask as Lucifer as a symbol of his admiration for her.

Thammuz, the successor of Karen, after Karen disappeared, she vowed to kill Karen for not handing over the title. She grew up in an institution and was trained to become killer, her first victims was a group of elementary students on the way to their field trip.

Lucifer, the Deadly Witch and the strongest among twelve. Her killing methods were as famous as the Jack the Ripper, killing her victims in one strike from her 7 deadly daggers.

The three wanted to attack Arthrun but they had a feeling that if they did, they will die instantly. Even Lucifer the strongest in Doce Diablos felt scared, she was surprised that her body refuses to move.

"Hades, where's your fang? bare it-" She teased Hades cause his cocky attitude from before disppeared.

"he he he~ like you could talk, Lucifer... you were scared yourself! hahaha!" Hades laughs again but a cold sweat dripped down from his face.