Alice : Chapter 2: Breakthrough

7:35pm

Blag Blag Blag Blag!

The zombies kept making noise from behind the door, they're starting to annoy me.. Tsss... and it's not everyday that I can hug my brother like this. ♥

"hey~ how long are you going to cling on your brother like that?" Genesis said to me, annoyed being jealous.

 I quickly let go of my brother and turn around to hide my blushing face. Genesis quickly pulled my brother into the other end of the rooftop and had a lover's quarrel.

Their quarel lasted for 5 minutes till Genesis calmed down and they both went back to us. My brother is looking tired keeping up with Genesis's jealousy.

"A-Anyway, I think we should get weapons now... the door won't last any longer-" My brother stutters while his face turned pale and his nervousness came out.

"Y-yeah, I-I think w-we got some weapons in the s-shed.." Cid also stuttered while talking, probably got scared of the psycho aura of Genesis directed to me.

"..." All of us watched Cid as he went to the shed to get the weapons while staggering.

A shovel, A brush, hammer, pliers, screwdrivers, and an fireaxe. The tools that Cid brought are all deadly weapon.

"I got dibs for the axe!" Alex took the axe and started swimming like a baseball bat.

"I'll go for the hammer-" Karen took the hammer with her left hand and did a repeating hammering motions.

"I'll go with the shovel-" Cid took the shovel and used it like a spear.

"Then I'll take the screwdrivers-" I looked at Genesis and likewise, we talked at the same time.

"Just use the brush and clean the zombies, dumbass!" Genesis shouted at me and took the screwdrivers first.

"W-Wha? H-hey! That's mine!"

But I didn't do anything to take the screwdrivers, when I saw her glaring at me... I couldn't move... Now I understand why my brother let's her girlfriend push him around like that.

Even this morning, when we asked him where will he go when it was time for our party... He turned pale and nervous, I guess it's because his girlfriend is a hellcat or something.

Shatters (sound of breaking glass)

We all became quiet as soon as we saw the zombies had broken the glass in the window. One of the zombies put it's head over the broken door and started groaning, a middle age man I suppose? it doesn't seem like it was any different from us but it's eyes is all white and it's teeth are somewhat sharp? I guess I should say it's more of a fang?

"H-Hey?! isn't that bad?" Cid says to Alex while looking pale and frightened.

"Then..." Karen walked towards the door and bashed the zombie's skull with the hammer on her hand, she did it with ease errr I mean emotionless. But yeah she did it like she was used to killing people. hmmm~ probably my imagination.

"H-Hey! That's Dangerous!" Cid shouts at Karen and rushed to her side then pulled her arms away from the door.

Karen looks behind to look at Cid's face but didn't say a word. Actually, it's the first time we saw her like this. I mean she has a lot of things that she hates, spiders, snakes, ghosts, aliens, demons, and other supernatural stuff.

Blag! Crash! (sound of one of the woods falling from the door)

Groans!

One of the woods nailed to the door fell when the zombies kept pushing it from the other side. We all looked at Alex like we were ecpecting him to do something.