Art : Chapter 9: The Heir

Art's POV

11:13am, Cafeteria

"It's nice to see you doing great, Art-"

"I'm glad to see you too, dad-" I smiled on dad in front of me eating his lunch.

When I found him on the computer/research room, dad hugged me in joy, it's been almost two years since the last time we saw each other and there's never been a better news than seeing your parents surviving the zombie apocalypse.

Dad took me and Pixie to Cafeteria to eat, though Mom followed us and kept glaring at Pixie like a jealous child.

"a-ahm~ Dad? Can you take this idiot out of here?" I pointed at mom whose clinging on my left arm while glaring on Pixie whose innocently eating cake on my right.

"haha! Well, Athena didn't expect you to bring a girl back.. though I never expected the girl to be a child... and all this time we thought that you liked Krizzia-" Dad smiled and took a bite on his burger.

"Geez... Dad... this brat is not my girlfriend... besides I have someone-" I stopped talking when I felt mom's deadly gaze on me.

"Someone? Someone what? is it Krizzia!?" Mom angrily asked me then pouts like a kid.

"ah! I remember Art has someone that he calls a s*xfriend!" Pixie innocently said then took a sip on the straw of her strawberry milk.

Dad spits his burger on my face in shock, mom grabbed my arms tighter in rage, and Pixie kept eating her cake carefreely.

"W-What a-are y-you sa-saying A-Alice?!" I stuttered while a cold sweat ran down my spine, I could feel mom's deadly gaze on my left.

I slowly turned my head to look at mom, it scared me more when I saw her smiling hiding her emotion. She wiped the food on my face then-

"Art, Dear? is that true?" Mom asked me while smiling ear to ear.

"errr.... dad? C-Can I go to the restroom for a minute?" I turned my head to dad and smiled.

"S-Sure" Dad smiled while sweating.

I forcibly removed mom's hand on my left arm, then hurriedly ran out of the cafeteria.

Bang! Bang!

"F*CK!"

I desperately lowered my body while running, the glass room of the cafeteria shattered when mom shot me, and the people at the cafeteria were confused  as they have no clue why Athena is rampaging.

"M-Mom! I-I can explain!" I shouted while running without looking back.

Bang Bang!

Sh*t! Mom is really furious! She kept shooting her guns at me, thank god none of her bullets had managed to hit me.