Alice : Chapter 1: Brother Complex Girl

• Dedicated to Marie Claire Nobleza Pabon

"ALEX!! you're late! Where have you been?" I shouted at my brother as soon as I saw him walking towards us on the rooftop.

"sorry! sorry! I needed to pick up my girlfriend from the train station-" He said as he scratched the back of his head while smiling like an Idiot.

Now that he mentioned it, he came with a girl. He stood beside the cloth we spread on the floor and looked at me.

"This is my girlfriend, Genesis Donaire-" he introduced the beautiful girl beside him.

Ah! I know her! She's an agent like me, Jenica Lorencia(SPS Pseudo name). A gravure model, long hair, big bust, sexy, and a matured face. I saw her a lot of times at the SPS building but we never talked to each other. So, her real name is Genesis Donaire? wait? Isn't she the gravure Idol Genesis? I never thought she was using her real name in the entertainment world.

"W-wait? isn't she the gravure model Genesis?" Cid asked my brother when he saw the girlfriend of my brother.

"haha! you know her?" He said with a huge smile on his face.

"You brought your girlfriend just to brag her?!" Karen asked Alex but he just smiled at her without saying anything.

I remained silent as I watched them having fun teasing my brother and his girlfriend. Ten minutes later, we started our party. We ate a lot of snacks, told different stories, and did a lot of games but there are times when I caught Genesis's cold stare directed at me. My brother and our friends happily partied in the school rooftop till 3pm in the afternoon.

"okay! before we pack up, how about one last picture?" Cid happily proposed that we take one last picture, he set up the tripod and looked behind the lens focused on us with the city as the background.

"Cid! come on! set the timer!" Karen shouts at Cid while he was looking at the frame.

"O-Oh? G-guys? look behind you-" Cid was looking pale as he told us to look behind us.

We were shocked to see that the city is covered in flames, there are smokes coming out everywhere, we started to hear a lot of sirens but we can't comprehend if it's coming from an ambulance, police car, or a firetruck. All of us walked closer to the railings to get a better view and we saw a lot of cars and some of them crashed into something, people running in every direction like they were getting away from something, there are some that tried to break through the school gate but they can't climb into the school's 8 feet gate and wall.

By the way, I am Alice Morales, 16 years old, a scout of the Secret Police Services Intelligence Division. I am tall for a filipina girl (5'8), slim, but I am not suited for battle. My hair is about shoulder length and my face is small but you could say that I'm a natural beauty.

My twin brother is Alex Morales, he is athletic but he didn't have what it takes to be an agent, in short he failed and was forced to erase his memories about the SPS. We both share the same physique but he has this strong aura that makes the people around him to respect him.

Marco Cid Cualbar, 16 years old, the cheerful guy in our group. Actually, he likes me but I kept turning him down but he says he won't give up until I accept his love. He is the childhood friend of Karen, he has this big built like a basketball player (6'2 in height) but he never did any sports, he is handsome but he's bald.

Karen Faith Del Mundo, 15 years old, the youngest in our group, she is perfect in everything, studies, sports, everything except she hates scary stuff. Once she sees something scary, she won't be able to do anything good. She has a pigtail hairstyle and wears glasses like any other good honor student. She is small (5'5) and a little chubby but that doesn't mean that she's ugly, I mean she is cute and she can even do any sports.