The pillar

Hi

Recap: Ragini and Laksh have left the house. Laksh tried to find a job while Ragini was at the college.

"Laksh where are we going and why are we getting late. You heard me we can stay at Sanskaar's parents guesthouse." Ragini told him, he slightly nods his head and was just looking at the roads.

Ragini could feel his uncomfortableness, he is carrying the burden alone on his shoulder, he said he doesn't want her to work underrated.

Laksh took a clean cloth and wet it with water, he cleaned his face and looked at her, "please Ragini trust me I have found something great."

Ragini always trusted him, she took the cloth and cleaned the face properly, "you are not a kid, but always behaves like one."

Laksh smiles, "aww Main Baacha hoon? {I'm a child}?" Ragini nodded at him and he smiles, both entered the restaurant and Ragini smiles.

"Laksh this is..."

Laksh wiggles with his brows, "I know, she will definitely help us at least she will be able to give you a better job, where I will feel you are save and secure."

Ragini hugs him tightly, "if this works out no construction site work, okay!"

Laksh didn't answered her, they went into the restaurant and met with Riya Malhotra, the social worker.

"Ragini Laksh there you are, come have a seat."

Laksh adjusted the chair for Ragini and asked her to take the seat first. He vanished to the washroom and checked himself in the mirror. Damn it I look like a street boy, shit I have to find a better job, but this construction site pays good money. On top of this they gave me a small cottage to stay in.

Laksh comes out and saw Ragini mingling with Riya Aunty. Thank God I met her otherwise I would never have considered her for help. Don't know if Ragini will like this idea.

Laksh sat on the chair next to her, "Riya Aunty you know Papa has thrown me out because of my bad behaviour..."

Riya stopped him, "Laksh I talked to your mother I know what had happened wasn't alone your fault. But you have to take the responsibility for your doings. You know you aren't a kid you are a married man with responsibilities toward your wife. She is your priority."

Laksh knows that, he has learnt it on a bitter but realistic way, "I know what you mean Aunty and I can't see her suffering therefore I have a request."

Ragini was confused as well as was Riya, "what?" They asked in union.

"The job I got at the construction site they have given a cottage to me. I can barely look after myself, how will I look after her. Could you keep her as a paying guest I will pay for everything. But at the construction site there are too many lustily men."

Ragini hits him, "idiot think before you speak. Sanskaar is letting us stay at his place. Guesthouse for free. There your father can't command anything, I won't leave your side!" She glares at him with hate and anger.

Laksh looked at her, "but I don't want to live under his house. My ego won't let me just think Swara is in law are keeping us. No way."

Ragini frowns, "I thought you don't accept her as your sister?"

Laksh glares at her, "I don't, but people do and they will taunt me that I let my wife and myself stay at the in-law house. If I can't stay at your parents house then why would I stay at her to be in-law house?"

Ragini nodded in agreement, but she shook her head too, "I'm not going to leave you."

Riya was smiling, "you both will stay at my house and you both will be staying as paying guest. You have to take responsibilities and I want to give you a shelter, but only you both can be the pillar of each other."

Laksh smiles, "could you give her a job as well?" He smiles even brighter, "please, because I'm not going to let her work under her standards she is just too good in everything."

Riya twisted his ear, "and what about you

Riya twisted his ear, "and what about you. A construction site isn't it under your standard?" Laksh shook his head, "no, cause I like to work with my hands." He shows his biceps to them.

Ragini shook her head in disbelief and embarrassment, "Laksh please stop this, you are too much."

She hide her face behind her hand.

"Don't you know how I could end up with you

"Don't you know how I could end up with you."

Laksh looked at her, "you had impressed my mother. It wasn't me."

Ragini rolls her eyes, "enough. I wanted to dig your grave and ended up in the same grave."

"That is what I'm saying. Your fault, but don't worry I will get us out of the misery. Soon!" He kisses her cheek and made her smile.

Soon they had their dinner and went to Riya's place.

RagLak got a room and Laksh could take a proper shower as Ragini had forbid him to come closer to her. He was smelling very bad, while he said, "It's the smell of a working man, get use to it."

Ragini was waiting for Laksh, who took a lot of time. She opens the door and saw him sitting under the shower.

"Laksh?"

Laksh looked up, "messed up, right?" His tears were melting with the water drops of the shower, she comes in and sat next to him, "no. I still fell you did right!" She leans her head on his shoulder, "we will survive. I'm sure."

"Let's see what the next day brings us." Laksh said and Ragini laughs, "if the world give your lemons you just make Limonade of it."

Laksh shook his head, "I would eat them or made Achar of it."

Ragini nods, "good!"

Both laughed and rested on the bed...
___
Please comment and vote