Graduated - Epilogue

Recap: RagLak are an unity, they have finally found their path. Even the parents are happy.

Ragini was wearing her gown. Finally we did it, oh my God. We have done it for real. She was admiring the locket, which Laksh gave her the night they finally stood up for themselves.

Laksh and Ragini just left the Khanna Mansion Hand in hand.

"Mr. Ragini Kapoor I'm so proud of you." She rested her head on his shoulder, "I'm also happy you gave them everything, feels like a big burden on our shoulders just gone."

Laksh stopped, "Ragini I didn't give them everything." He scratched his back head.

Ragini didn't liked the fact, "why Laksh? Why did you lied?"

Laksh looked at her, "I didn't lied, I have given them everything, but I had to keep something, just close your eyes."

Ragini pouted, she followed his request and soon she felt something around her neck.

"Who couldn't I give my wife a gift from my first salary?"

Ragini smiled, she turned to reach his lips.

"Ragini are you ready?" Laksh was shouting from the hall, well it was the kitchen/living/dining room. Yes, they shifted after all both could effort a small dreamed cottage.

"I'm coming." She placed the mortarboard on her head and rushed to him. She literally hugged him in her speed.

"Wow now thank me that I caught you on time." Laksh said and she frowns at him, "you didn't it was my intention to hug you." She hooked under his arm and they left their HOME.

At the college

The parents of everyone had arrived, but not only this, they had called Riya aunty as well, she doesn't mean less to them.

"I'm so happy, you come." Ragini hugged her Parents, after all they have sorted out all their problems.

Laksh was going to be the speech holder, but he doesn't want to be. Uff why do I have to be the topper of the toppers? But now I can easily get a seat for my higher studies, a big step to become a Dean someday.

*Hem hem*

Laksh turns and saw his parents, "Good morning, you made it." He said in sarcasm and his father twisted his ear.

"And you want to become a Dean, show more seriousness. So the speech holder." He saw the robe with the special shawl.

"After all he is our Son," AP blessed him, "where is Ragini?"

Laksh thought, "with her parents and Riya aunt was there too." He showed them the way and they left him.

They graduated a Laksh hold a speech, which was joyful, cherished and emotional.

"What is the next plan?" He questioned into he crowd.

"I know many of us are unsure about their future, a few know what they are capable of and then there are those, who always followed the path, which was given them. Try to change it, if it's not what you want to be. Trust me, there is more and you are lucky, if you got the right support."

They all clapped and throw their huts in the air.....

"Laksh Bhaiya now tell me whom you love more?" The little devil Jaanu was looking at him, she was in his embrace.

"You all wanted to meet my lovely wife, now you want me to choose, by the way, who is the other one?" Laksh asked and got a hit from Ragini.

"It's only me, right?!" Her eyes were like bullets.

"Haan!" All said and Laksh put her down, "my one and only wife, Mrs. Lakshya Khanna."

Ragini kissed his cheek.

"Eww!!!!" The kids shrugs in disgust.

"Enough!" Laksh said, "what about your new Teacher?"

The kids smiled, "we love her."

"They don't miss me?" Laksh said with fake tears. 

"Hi Ujala!" Ragini was so happy after they won the case. She fulfilled her promise and introduced her to Laksh, who liked her honesty and will power a lot.

"I'm so good," he lifted the collar in praised himself, "she got the perfect job thanks to me."

"No one likes it, if you praise yourself." Ragini pinches his cheek. After all she can handle more cases it's been 6 months now after their graduation. Laksh has started to do higher studies, but he works at the school as a teacher. Whereas Ragini has maintained herself as a good social worker.

"When are you both planning?"

Laksh blinks with his eyes, "what?"

Ujala smiles, "you know what, tell me are you planning it or not?"

Ragini blushes, "Baacha? Hmm," she was thinking.

"I guess in a few months. You know party after graduation sometimes leads to unexpected events with consequences." Laksh said and Soni bursted out.

"Don't laugh, it was an unexpected but amazing accident. And we have full support now."

Ragini nodded, "the baby will have parents love and grandparents love."

"Who have to fight for the child. I'm not gonna give my child to anyone if I'm in a fight with them."

Ragini laughs, "soon there will be a nursery and kindergarten at the college, then you can be around the baby 24/7."

Laksh was so happy that his father and father-in-law kept the word, okay the contract was made, but still. His dream was coming true.

"Will you miss me now?" He asked the kids, but they shook their heads, "no!" Soon they hugged Ujala, who has started to live her life....

"Baacha you should listen to me, open your mouth," Ragini was holding the spoon up near the mouth of their first child.

Laksh kisses the small head of their Son, "Raksh listen to your mama, otherwise no cuddling."

Raksh opens his mouth and Ragini fed him, "Laksh best of luck, you will rock it."

It was his main examination in front of the board.

"Thank you, what about the child abuse case?"

Ragini shrugs, "I want to kill them, but the police is now involved and they are investigating. Looks like it's more than thought first."

Laksh felt bad, "don't worry you will do it."

"Yes, mama always do it. Ba bei dada!" He waves and Laksh waves back.

Ambitious, hard work, honesty and support leads to a better life for everyone.

RagLak are living their life's under their terms, but they have a backup of invisible support by their parents.

"Oh mama has to go, but don't worry Naani and Daadi are coming." She gave him to their mother's and left.

This wasn't bad, Raksh was getting love from everyone, but in the beginning and the end it's their parents love only.

He wakes up, Laksh is there, he goes to bed Ragini is there. It never changes, one of them is there all the time.

____
The End