Different

Recap: RagLak conversation

It was the next morning Riya was already sitting on her place waiting for them. I wonder what was so funny that she couldn't stop laughing. Should I ask them? No, I'm not family.

Ragini was leaving every second step of the stair, which made someone hell angry, "Ragini you are not a kid, stop this. What if you stumble?" The concern and anger was audible.

Ragini pouts, "sorry!" She turns to him holding her both ears and a cute smile on her face, "I won't do it again." She was walking backwards to the dining table, Laksh hold her on time as she stumbled over her own foot.

" She was walking backwards to the dining table, Laksh hold her on time as she stumbled over her own foot

Ragini felt bad, "ops... but you know, as long as you are there in safe. You just proved it again." She pinches his cheeks and he gave her a stern look.

Ragini pouts, "don't look at me this angry, I don't like." Her smiles was vanishing, then he placed his index finger and thumb on her lip corners, "fine, but you have to keep smiling."

"Okay," she smiles at him and went to the dining table

Laksh scratches his back head, "good morning Aunty."

"Morning Beta," she looked at them and they sat opposite to her.

"Aunty I will directly go to the women's shelter, so you don't worry I will then come home from there and won't enter the office today." Ragini filled her plate as well as Laksh plate.

"Yes, same goes for me. I will go to the kindergarten after my classes ends. I think I will return by evening you don't wait for me." Both we're giving her the needed information in case she might be waiting for them, but it was more to give her a safe feeling, she shouldn't tense for them.

RagLak left for college after having their breakfast, both were awaited by SawSan.
[Even they're alive 🤣]

Sanskaar was looking at him, "what is this, where are you all the time, do you know I was about to file a missing report for you both."

Laksh lifts an eyebrow, "why all of a sudden you show so much care?"

Sanskaar widen his eyes and mouth, "what you mean by suddenly? You know you are my man."

Laksh made a step backwards, he took Swara and placed her in front of him, "I don't think I'm your man, but yeah here take her. Never I thought to say this, but don't you share a little bit of romance, he is turning gay."

Ragini hits him from the back, "shut up Laksh. I have to attend my classes now, will meet you later in the canteen, okay?" She was waiting for a reply.

"Haan okay. Bye," he waves her and looked again to Sanskaar.

"What is the matter? Did you both breakup?" He immediately looses his grips on Swara and cleaned his hands as if dust was on them.

"What the hell Laksh! You are an as..." Sanskaar closed her mouth placing a hand on it, "Shh, say where are you guys, I really mean it I was worried."

Laksh smiles, "nothing to worry Yaar. Riya aunty took us in."

Swara blinks with her eyes, "oh..." she said through the hand of Sanskaar and shows a thumbs up.

Laksh removes the hand of Sanskaar, "leave Yaar. We have to attend the classes, after ages I can concentrate without having a fear. Come." He called Sanskaar, they dropped Swara to her class, the same in which Ragini is and left from there.

SanLak entered their class, "Laksh I'm so happy everything seems to be normalised now, you and Ragini are happy and safe. Mast!"

Laksh smiles, "and more."

"More?" Sanskaar asked but Laksh was silent he was thinking of their conversation of the last night, how much has changed and he hated on thing a lot, he wasn't sure how to undone it, but could it be even possible?

Laksh was in a deep thought, when the professor asked him a question.

Sanskaar hits him, "Lucky?" He said and Laksh was back, "yes?"

The professor glares at him, "Mr. Khanna, I know your father own the college, but that doesn't mean you can do what you want."

Laksh huffs, "Sir, one thing should be clear to, it's Not Mr. Khanna. It's Mr. Kapoor!" He stood up, "haan yeh college mere baap ki hai meri nahi {yes, this is my father's college not mine} so before you throw me out of the class I will just leave." He left the classroom with a big smile on his face making everyone stunned and numbed.

Sanskaar was confused. Array is Lucky ko kiya hua {What has happened to him}?.

Laksh was waiting outside of Ragini's class. He was thinking how to get her out of the class, without making or causing her any trouble. Sooch Lucky Sooch {think Lucky think}. Idea!

Laksh knocked on the door of the classroom, they all turned to him.

"Laksh?!" It was Ragini, "is everything fine?" She was scared and tensed at the same time, the professor saw it and gave her a leave from the class without Laksh interfering.

Much more easier than I thought, hah!

Laksh rested with his back on the wall, while Ragini was collecting her stuff, "Swara, please make notes and give them to me. Okay?" Swara nodded, "Okay."

Ragini rushed out of the class the bag half closed half open, she couldn't find him and rushed to the wrong direction, but Laksh pulls her back, she hits with her back on his chest.

"Laksh?!" She was confused and he was smiling all the way.

Ragini frowns, "Laksh, what happened?" She turns and Laksh pinned her on the wall, his both hands were not blocking her way, but cupping her face.

"May?"

Ragini felt uneasy, but then the way he was looking at her was making her feel better, she smiles and she knew what he was about to do, he asked for permission, "haan {yes}." Laksh moves with his head closer to her, his lips were a bit roughly she couldn't remember that all those kisses which had happened had happened by force or mistake, and felt surreal.

But this one kiss, was filled with love which was slowly followed by passion a long kiss.

____
So Here is the update
Next part will have less RagLak scenes.