Truth

Hi

Recap; wedding

Now Laksh n Ragini were married n sitting in the hall with the others.

3 years baby stop this was echoing n each n everyones ears.

Ragini lowered her gaze she felt very comfortable but what to do he was right that was her condition.

DP; Laksh Ragini were agree to all of ur decision but please think once.

Laksh; what think at once?!. Ragini; Laksh please psst. Just keep ur mouth shut! Swara; hmm that is a gud Bhabhi. Now I will show u ur room.

Laksh; what ur room. It is my room too...
AP; enough u both! Ragini is not going to stay here! Laksh! Get up I need to talk to u!.

Laksh got confused. Ragini was happy she was going home!

Laksh; what happened Maa?!. AP; yesterday before we left I saw u with her on the bed what it had to mean?!. Laksh shook his head. Nothing mom I was consoling her. She was a bit upset abt the whole situation. AP looked at him. She is ur wife ur responsibility from now on u will take full care of her any of her wishes has to be fulfilled by u!

Laksh nods may I go now?!. AP nods n releases him. Ragini stood up n was smiling at AP but there was a change in AP which Laksh too could could see. Laksh; Mom what happen?! She leaves in anger.

Laksh follows her. Maa?! She was in her bedroom when Laksh enters.

AP looked at Laksh. Did I made a mistake by deciding ur wife?!. Laksh; no mom... he goes near her. How can U?! U always care for me then how can u say something like this?!. All ur decision for my life were never wrong y now this self doubt?!. AP; night club?! Did she or didn't see kissed another man?!.

Laksh gulps. How u got to know?!. AP; easy if someone post such things online! Laksh; what?! Someone post this?!. Shit! But mom please it's okay I misbehaved with her she gave me reply... n that's it.

AP was not happy with his answer but they come down. Ragini comes closer. Maa if u want I won't go!. AP looked at her innocent face then abt the betrayal. Her anger was visible. Laksh; Maa please. AP; she will come in this house only when she fulfil ur condition of being the perfect wife n DIL as long as it takes after all u have stop of 3 years.

Laksh shook his head looking Ragini bcz of her stupidity they got stuck in this!

Laksh; Maa?! Don't say this! AP; u both broke my trust. Janki; AP hi what happen?!. AP; please u come with me I will explain u everything. Laksh face expression changed completely. He goes near her from back he whispers. Ur kiss video goes viral! She knew u kissed the night a man! Ragini was shocked.

Janki come in anger. She raised her hand. But nothing touched her! Laksh looked to his mom then his MIL. She is responsibility! Don't u think abt this! Ragini opens her eyes too witness that Laksh has stopped her hand. Ragini turns to Laksh n hugs him in fear...

Janki; AP ji she ur sons responsibility we won't take her home with us. She is his wife n will stay here!

Ragini was crying on Laksh chest. She was holding him tight. Sans; aunty what happens?! Baari Maa u say na?!. AP shows her palm. Swara u take Ragini to the guest room according to their conditions the have stay separately from each other n we will respect it!

Laksh couldn't understand it. How could his mom changed this much! Just by watching a video in which he was a real dumbo! Laksh; Mom it's okay. I will handle this! AP; u won't. Bcz ur condition was that she should be the perfect wife n DIL n now I understand y!.

Laksh rolls his eye. Mom enough! DP n Shekhar were confused. Janki; we r leaving! Ragini was looking at them. But Janki pulls Shekhar with her to the door. They left without saying bye...

Ragini cries even more. Laksh looked at his mom. Y?!. DP; AP will u explain me what is going on here?!. Laksh; u better say nothing! Laksh lifts her n goes up to his room he was followed by SwaSan.

Laksh enters the room... yuck! Swara; what Yuck I did this all with love... she pouts. Laksh puts her down she falls weak...

AP; woh they don't love each other...! I thought they would but in reality they hate each other!

DP; so what do u want now?! AP; I want them to become one! I know Ragini is different from other girls but she can change him she already effects him. DP; so u planned this?! AP nods. I explained everything to Janki she agrees as she too likes Laksh n with the slap she just wanted a prove of his loyalty.

SwaSan; what they got to know?! Shit! Laksh made her sit on the bed. Laksh; what now?!

Shekhar; u hides from me how could U?! Janki; I... I think we made a big mistake by ignoring her! Her whole life she was seeking for love I hope she will find it with Laksh. He hates her still he stops me! He will be a gud husband to her. Shekhar; but our daughter is a... Janki; nothing like that I always kept an eye on her!

SwaSan; u don't worry we r here to help! Laksh shook his head. How n what will u do to help us?!

Swara was thinking. Well I'm here all the time! I can support?! Sans; haan khud ko kuch atta nahi hai phir bhi madat karegi {ya u will help the one who can't do anything by herself} nice try.

Swara; Sanskaar!!! Sans moves backwards. Arrey yaar u too have be a unite! Fight together!

Laksh; okay now leave! Sans; Suhaag raat manana hai {u want ur first night}. Laksh; shut up n get lost!

SwaSan laughs n leaves.

Laksh; who knows how many time they celebrated their first night!

Ragini hugs him from back n cries again....

Ragini; Laksh.... her voice was whiny....

Laksh hold her head. I'm here na... we will sorted out!
________________________
So new bound by RagLak
New support through SwaSan
N a plan made by AP n Janki...

Hope u liked it
Please comment and vote