Teaser

Hi

My new story from March couldn't thinking of it so here is my teaser. Tell me u want to read or not!

Plot: College love n hate

Miss Attitude

Ragini Khanna 21 years old very bold n loud Loves to hung out with her friends she is rich superb rich n a spoiled brat

Ragini Khanna
21 years old very bold n loud
Loves to hung out with her friends she is rich superb rich n a spoiled brat... cliche
She was living in Delhi but moves to Mumbai as her father Shekhar Khanna got a big deal n they had to shift. Her Mother Jaanki Khanna is a woman who loves her daughter but also gave her all the freedom she wants...

Ragini drinks n sometimes smoke she had several boyfriends n she loves to bet with other. Other's considers herself as miss perfect but she knows she is a bitch!.

What happens when she meets

Mister Playboy

Lakshya Kapoor 22 years old he is the player of the players he had almost all of the college he rules over the college as if it is his living / bedroom

Lakshya Kapoor
22 years old he is the player of the players he had almost all of the college he rules over the college as if it is his living / bedroom. He has one true friend Sanskaar. His father is DP Kapoor they don't have the best relationship but he pays all his expenses... then there is his mother AP Kapoor she is his life the only woman he truly respect.

He is very self-confident being rich he thinks he can do whatever he wants. Just look at him he knows what he want n always gets what he wants never thinking of the feelings of others.

_______

So I'm not sure if I will put in mature parts but as I want to portray them as bold n carefree it will be definitely happen! But I will inform on time!!

Please do tell me if u want to read it.
If I get an idea for the first chapter U know I will update ASAP.