Decision

Hi

Recap; Laksh become Raginis personal bodyguard n driver etc. But he took her mobile. Someone misbehaved with her she accused Laksh he denies n got a slap! Soon the student was suspended n RagLak reaches Raginis home were their parents were talking abt their marriage.

AP stood up looking at them. Ragini; what the f***!. Laksh whispers to her. Say again this time louder n my mom will reject U in sec.
Ragini gave him a death glare. Shut up Laksh y don't u try something that my parents will reject u. Laksh; oh hello not in front of my mom... I'm her pride...

AP walks to them. Laksh u hear it right?! What u say will u fulfil ur moms wish?. He didn't said a word just a smile of a mamas boy.

Janki too was there cupping Raginis face. Ragini do u have any rejections if so tell us! But if there is nothing then we would like to see u both as a married couple.

AP; that too very soon. U both r in ur final years u can marry n further study.

Both were shocked. What?!.

AP n Janki were looking at them with an expression that they r just waiting for an agreement without hesitation.

Laksh gulps he can't deny his mom's any wish he just loves her too much. He was just shocked.. that his mom likes her so much that she is ready to take the decision which he has given her as he trust her ....

 that his mom likes her so much that she is ready to take the decision which he has given her as he trust her

.... he remembers the day when he had a big fight with his father! Abt his betrayal to his mother. Swara come to them n Laksh was hurt he talked to his father very rudely even abused him. AP slapped him it was the first n last time she raised her hand on him.... Laksh was broken his mom throws him out for his behaviour but it wasn't his fault as he was just fighting for his moms right... Laksh pleaded to her he wasn't scared living alone but he was scared losing his mom! He can live without everything but not without her... Maa I will do whatever u want me to do! But don't be angry on me anymore! Maa... 😭.

AP looked at him. When the day comes I will ask u something a big decision of ur life u will agree to it without hesitation without arguing without any problems! Promise!

Laksh; haan Maa Promise!....

Laksh smiles looking at his mom presently. Haan Maa whatever u wish for me right it s  always the best decision, right?!.

AP was happy she caresses his cheek.

Ragini was shocked