A conversation

I'm in mood

Recap: RagLak first work day experience the life of each other is different.

Ragini was looking at him, he was searching online for some tips on handling kids. He is so lucky, he has a supporter there. Soni, Rakhi panwaoungi {I will make her bind him a Rakhi} then he is her little brother. Love has no limitation, age is just a number. No risk taking!

Laksh turns from the monitor, she was lost and giving the Duvet a new shape.

"Wifey this not a stone, it's a bed. You are killing the duvet as if someone is cleaning a piece of cloth on a stone."

Ragini looked at the duvet, she made a face and sat on the bed edge, "Laaaksh..." she lowers her head and looked frustrated.

Laksh felt bad, but he knows he can't asked her, but want to help her. Think Laksh think... Idea!

Laksh makes his moves, Ragini was looking to her nails, she playing with fringe of her shirt.

"Oh what's that, a loose thread?" Laksh bend down in front of her, he was on his knees and placed his hands over hers.

Ragini smiles at him, but only short her smile was gone soon and she was in a deep thought.

Laksh opens her hands and rested his head on them, "Ragini I know I'm not suppose to know anything, it has to stay anonymous. What about Jane Do and John Do, no names no history no connection. Just short information."

Ragini narrows her brows, "this is actually a good idea."

Laksh smiles, "yes, I know."

"Did you read it somewhere?"

Laksh controlled his anger, "Ragini... Jane and John Do."

Ragini shrugs, she wasn't sure, but she wanted to share it. Soon Laksh got to know about the case.

"Ragini what has happened to her is bitter and painful, right now the best way to help her is to let her heal. She needs to heal and has to trust people again. It's not an easy job for you I know, but it's neither easy for her. She has suffered a lot in the past, even her family has left her alone. You are a total stranger, you remember when you opened up to me. All this facade of the tough attitude wall fallen down. You were yourself. And now you are mine." He cups her face and kissed her forehead.

Ragini had closed her eyes, thinking of a lip kiss, but she was happy with his slow moves, she placed her hands over his, "Thank you. You are right I'm taking it too close. I have to give her the chance to heal only then she will fight back."

Laksh nodded, "yeah, now let's go sleep. I'm tired and these kids are very cunning. You know I had to go to the washroom with a girl. Well I thought I had to, but they fooled me. I had to wait outside of it."

Ragini frowns, "what? Laksh there is no need to guard them, they won't drown into the loo."

"But Soni said I have to go with her."

Ragini pinches into his cheeks and pulls them, "you are so cute, but she fooled you too. You see she is the boss, Sister." There was a special emphasis on the last word, Sister.

Laksh smiles, "aww my Wifey is jealous?"

Ragini shook her head, "no, I am not." She stood up and went to change her clothes, Laksh liked it that she was showing more emotions toward him.

Both were laying on the bed, separately from each other, but this time Laksh moves to her, he back hugged her, "wanna sleep on my chest?"

Ragini nodded, "yes." She cuddles with him, "you know I can't sleep without you anymore."

Laksh knows it, he had the same feeling, "yeah, me neither."

Ragini looked at him, "what? That you can't sleep without you?" Laksh gave her a glares, "have you lost your mind. I meant that I can't sleep without you."

Ragini smiles, "I know, I was just joking."

"Don't you are a bad joker. Well a beautiful one but with a bad sense of humour."

Ragini hits him, "shut up. You are a joker and even looks like one."

Laksh hold her close, so close that she couldn't breath.

"A muscular joker, okay?" She said with difficulty, even the breath was heavy to take.

"I'm not a joker, try again."

Ragini pressed her lips together, she shook her head not to answer him.

Laksh saw it, he loosen the grip and started to tickle her, Ragini widen her eyes, "no..." she was laughing nonstop as he wasn't leaving her.

"Laksh no... leave me." She said with heavy breaths, "I can't ... haha"

Riya was hearing it, after many days she felt them happy, being upset and broken, they finally could be themselves.

"Okay I will stop, but only if you will tell me, why you can't sleep without me."

Ragini took a deep breath, "remember the day at the motel?"

Of course he remembered the night they had to spent there, it was horrible, but he didn't let  the dirty mattress touch her.

"Oh, I hold you close."

Ragini shook her head, "no, you didn't hold me close, you kept me safe. I don't want to miss it ever again. Keep me safe always."

Laksh kisses her nose, "that is my duty and a promise too. I won't leave you and will always protect you." Ragini rested her head on his chest, soon both dozed off.

____
Only RagLak chapter