RagLak

😊

Recap; Laksh n Ragini met Mrs. Riya Malhotra the socialist.

Ragini was sleeping on Laksh chest. Laksh who felt her opens his eyes. Her hairs were itching his nose.

Ragini was rubbing her nose on his chest while sleeping her lips were stroking him too.

Laksh smiles he hold her tight.... he was kissing her head n resting his chin on her head.

Ragini felt the little weight on her head. She opens her eyes n moves her eyes. She couldn't move her face as he was holding her tight.

Ragini; Laksh...? Please leave me! I have to make the breakfast!

Laksh pouts. Oh wow now u remember the house course?!

Ragini; ur condition u remember?!

Laksh releases her. Haan I know abt my condition. But a perfect housewife has also the job to be a perfect wife! So be a perfect wife n spend sometime with ur husband.

Ragini; haan with my husband who has to follow my condition no child in the first three years.

Laksh; don't worry I haven't forget that. But Ragini.... he sat on the bed looking at her.

Ragini moves backwards. Haan Laksh what happen?!

Laksh; well no child doesn't has to mean no love...?! Right?!

Ragini pulls his cheeks. Aww my husband become smart!

She stood up n walks to the washroom. Laksh looked at her she turns once n winks at him with a smile. Please give me some clothes, okay?!

Laksh smiles. Isn't that ur job?!

Ragini shows him her tongue!

Laksh; I will n whatever I choose u have to wear?!

Ragini; ji I will my Husband! I have to obey ur order right?!

Laksh; uff don't say that! Hehe

Ragini went into the washroom she was taking a shower.

Laksh went to her cupboard he took out some fresh clothes for her.

Ragini comes out with a towel around her body. Laksh was mesmerised by her...

Ragini; stop glaring.

Laksh; if u can stop looking that hot!

Ragini blushes.

Laksh; don't blush!!!

Ragini blushes even more. Laksh please stop na...

She took the clothes from his hands n wear them.

Laksh; before u were hot now u r even hotter

Ragini hits him playfully. Okay Laksh now go have a shower n wear fresh clothes I will make some breakfast.