Wedding

Hi

Recap; Laksh n Ragini had a real talk! But as Laksh was lying next to her on the bed their mother's misunderstood n decided for a very fast wedding!

It was middle of the night the whole mansion was getting decorated. AP n Swara come to meet Ragini. They gave her Haldi n Mehndi of Laksh name!

Ragini looked at them. Swara; so sad that u got caught... hmm 🤔 for nothing! Uff! Haha.

Ragini fumes in anger. Don't forget I'm ur becoming SIL! So better U mind ur language!. Swara huffs 😤. I know that! But don't forget that I will be the only friend of urs besides Maa! Bcz Laksh gonna make ur life to hell!

Ragini smiles. Oh u r not Up-to-date. Laksh n me have an agreement. So u better watch out!

Swara; what?! No please I don't want to fight! Okay okay I want interfere I'm fed up!.

(she is but not Laksh he loves to fight with her come on who doesn't like to fight with his/her siblings).

Ragini; it's okay! But I can't talk for him. But me neither wants to fight with U. Swara smiles.

Laksh was at home. AP had already applied the Haldi on him. The same Haldi she was now applying on Ragini.

Swara applies the Mehndi on Raginis hands. AP; apply it correctly Swara... Janki; n don't forget to add his name or a letter of his name. Swara; u all don't worry I will n the Mehndi will look the best.

AP n Janki; the dark Mehndi shows how much the groom loves U.

Ragini n Swara looked at each other they almost burst out in a loud laughter but somehow suppressed it.

Ragini - he doesn't love me! -.

Swara - uff love it is more hate than love! -
AP n Swara leaves n Ragini was in her room she was looking at her hands n thought abt the words of their mothers.

The colour of the Mehndi shows the love the bride will receive the darker the colour the deeper the love!

Ragini again looks on her hands

Ragini; Mehndi looks dark... no no no it is just old talks it has nothing to say! It has no meaning right?!.

Laksh was sleeping on his bed when Swara enters his room with Sans.

Sans; Saale {BIL/dog}. U r getting married n didn't told me.

Laksh looked at Swara. Giving her a death glare!

Sans; What yaar! U wanted to celebrate ur wedding without me n that too with ur rival?!

Laksh; what rival?!. Mom chose her n I accepted her decision!

Sans; I got this! But u don't believe in marriage or love so?!.

Laksh; so what..?! I don't get what u want to say.

Swara; uff don't ruin her life with ur weird behaviour.

Laksh stood up holding his pillow to hit her but Sans come between them.

Laksh; Teri to {dare U}.

Sans; please u both stop! Swara; he starts! Laksh; no she starts!

Sans; Bas {enough} btw I'm ur best Man U can't marry without me!

Laksh; Arrey I was abt to call u in the morning u don't worry.

Sans; I don't trust u! Swara; hmm me neither.

Laksh; u talk again keep quiet!

Sans; Swara u go u need ur beauty sleep!

Swara; what u mean?!.

Laksh; the reality of ur life u r ugly!

Sans looked at him! Shut up!!!

Swara; aarrrg!!!! She slapped Sans n leaves!

Sans slept on Laksh bed both were like brothers.

On the next morning the wedding took place in a hurry.

Sans n Swara were throwing the flower petals  on them like the others

Laksh n Ragini were sitting together while the other's were all gossiping.

Laksh; hmm Ragini did u made friendship with Swara?!.

Ragini looks at him. What if?!,

Laksh; better u choose the right side!

Ragini; what?! How dare U?!.

Laksh; Oh... Mrs. Ragini Lakshya Kapoor I have full right on U! He comes a bit closer just then Swara sat between them.

Swara; I heard abt a condition of 3 years. Showing him 3 fingers.

Sans; haan So What wasn't there a condition of Laksh side too! Be a perfect wife n DIL?!.

Ragini gulps! She lowered her head.

AP comes. So what if she hasn't learnt it yet now she has time to learn everything.

Laksh; Mom But the condition was clear! I mean even I have to stick on her condition 3 years baby stop!

All were looking at him with open mouth!

_________
Sorry short but still I hope u like it
Please comment and vote